10

-Min's POV-

It's almost 5 PM as Byung Jae knocks on the door. I open it and greet him with a smile. "I can leave this here right?" He asks as he holds a bag up. "My shoes are in it."

"Yeah, of course." I nod.

"Are you ready?" He asks and I nod.

I put my safety helmet on and he smiles. "Let's go." I close the door and I lead the way towards the park.

"You're going too fast!" He says and I laugh.

"Then try to keep up," I say as I skate away.

"Got you!" He laughs as he manages to grab my hand.

A blush creeps on my cheeks and he smiles. "I guess I'm just better than you when it comes to skating," I say and he rolls his eyes.

We arrive at the park. There's almost no one here.

"Can you do tricks?" He asks and I shrug.

"I never tried actually," I say and he chuckles.

"So you're not as good as they say you are." He teases and I glare at him.

"Can you do tricks then?" I ask and he nods.

"A few." He says and I smile.

"Demonstrate one. I'll copy it." I say and he nods.

"What do you want to see first?" He asks.

"The easiest," I say and he bites his bottom lip as he thinks about what to show.

"This is probably the easiest that I know." He says and he begins skating backward.

I look at him and copy his moves. "I already knew how to do it." I grin and he nods.

"Do you know how to ride off a high curb?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Do you?" I ask and he nods. "I've never tried it before."

"I can teach you, but I still suck at it though." He says and we skate until he finds a good spot to demonstrate it.

"Don't fall down please," I say and he chuckles.

"Fall? I'm a pro at this." He says with pride.

"You just said that you sucked at it," I say and he smiles.

"I was joking." He playfully rolls his eyes.

"Whatever you say," I mumble.

"Here I go." He says. He jumps up and continues to go sideways. He almost falls down but quickly jumps down.

"I can do that!" I scoff. "It's not that hard."

"Don't fall down please." He mimics me and I chuckle.

I do the same as he did but I lose my balance on the end. I fall down on the ground.

I feel a piercing pain in my left forearm. "Are you okay?" Byung Jae asks and I nod.

He helps me up and I look at my left forearm. "Does it hurt?" He asks with a worried expression and I shake my head.

"Not even in the slightest bit." I laugh and he smiles.

"Let's go." He smiles. He gently holds my right hand as we keep skating.

"Where are we going?" I ask and he looks at me.

"I'm planning on taking you to dinner." He becomes red and I smile.

"Shouldn't we change into our shoes first?" I ask and he lets out a small sound.

"Right, of course." He says and I laugh.

We turn around and skat towards my house. "You didn't tell me how it went with your parents." He says and I nod.

"I know." I smile.

"You don't want to talk about it?" He asks and I shrug.

"My mother told me that it would have been better if I went to school," I say and he chuckles.

"Tell me about it." He mumbles.

"My father didn't speak to me at all while I was with them," I say and he sighs.

We arrive at my house and we take the skates off. I struggle to use my left hand to take my helmet off, but it hurts too much.

I sigh and try to take it off with my right hand. "Are you sure that you're okay?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah." I put my shoes on and use my left hand. "See?" I smile through the pain and he nods.

"Hmm, okay." He chuckles.

We walk to the restaurant. It's the same restaurant we went to when we won the bet against Haon and Rohan.

"It's like you're able to read my mind. I've been craving sushi for a while." I smile.

We go in and he pays for us. "I could pay for myself," I say as e sit down.

"What kind of a date would it be if I let you pay?" He asks.

"A perfectly normal date," I say and he shakes his head.

We start to order and not a while later it arrives. I grab the chopsticks with my right hand to prevent my left arm from hurting any more. "You're left, right?" He asks and I nod.

"How did you know?" I ask as I start eating.

"I've noticed it when we wrote the lyrics." He says.

"I'm ambidextrous, actually," I say and he slowly nods. I think he didn't buy it.

"I didn't know that." He smiles.

We continue eating while talking about life. He stands up and sits next to me. "Are you alright?" I ask him and he nods.

He suddenly grabs my left arm and I flinch at the pain. "What was that for?!" I ask and he smiles.

"We're going to the ER after we finish eating."