13

"Can you stop?!" Byung Jae asks as I try to hold him back.

"I don't want you to go," I whisper and he sighs annoyed.

"Aren't you the one leaving me?" He breaks free from my grip and walks to the front door. "Please leave me alone. I'll message you when I think of what the hell we should do with the mv filming, until then please don't bother me." He says and he slams the door shut.

I look over at Haon and smile. "Just his mood swings right?" I ask.

"Are you okay?" He slowly asks and I nod.

"I'm just taken back, nothing else," I say as I sit down next to him.

"I can talk to him if you want-"

"No, give him time and let him make his own choices," I say and he sighs.

"Are you sure? Because Byung Jae himself making his own choices isn't something he can count on." He says and I grin.

"He'll do whatever he thinks is right," I say and he slowly nods.

"Even if you have to lose him?" That makes me freeze for a second. My expression leaves my face for a moment.

I look at haon and nod. "Even if I have to lose him," I say with a smile.

"Wow, that was so fake." He says and I sigh.

"I'm not that much of an actress, please understand."

-Two Hours Earlier-
"Hey!" Byung Jae and I quickly hug and I notice Haon standing behind him.

He waves to me and I wave back. "Nice to see you again." He grins and I smile.

"Sorry, he really wanted to come with me." Byung Jae says and they walk in.

"I have a question," Haon says and I nod.

"Go ahead."

"Can I use one of your beats for a song?" He asks and I nod.

"I can delete my trademark for you if you want," I say and he shakes his head.

"No, I want people to know that it's yours," Haon says and I nod. I turn the computer on and search for the map with all of my beats in it.

"Choose which one you like," I say and he smiles. He puts the headset on and searches for a nice beat.

"Why did you want to talk to me?" Byung Jae asks and I smile.

"My parents asked me if I'd move with them to Japan for my father's job. I can also have new opportunities in life." I say and he frowns.

"You said yes?" He asks betrayed.

"What?" I ask shocked.

"Did you even think of me before you made a choice?" He asks.

"Well, yes, I did-"

"So you really want to leave me?" He asks and I look at him with not a single expression.

Haon takes the headset off while Byung Jae goes on with complaining. We look at each other and I shrug. "My eyes are up here." Byung Jae says and I nod.

"Yeah, I know, I was looking at Haon. That doesn't mean I wasn't still able to hear the bullshit coming out if your mouth anymore." I say and Haon lets a low whistle out.

-Present-
"So- uh, you're leaving for Japan?" He asks and I chuckle.

"I have no business there, and I can't move in with my parents since that will be too awkward," I say and Haon smiles. "I'm staying here."

"He overreacted again." He mumbles.

"Just a little bit," I say and he nods. "I wanted to ask him if he was okay to eat lunch with my parents and me because they want to get to know the boy I want to stay for."

"Gross." He says and I nod.

"Pretty much." I shrug.

"So, you're going to let him be like that? Because I know that Byung Jae will be grumpy for a while, and nobody likes a grumpy Byung Je. We like a happy Byung Jae." He says and I nod.

"I'll call him if he doesn't call me in the next two days," I say and he sighs.

"You really want him to suffer," Haon says. "Your own boyfriend for Pete's sake."

"I'm not dating anyone!" I groan and he laughs.

"Sorry, I thought that something was going in between you." He says and I shake my head.

"Not yet." I awkwardly mumble.

"But anyway, don't think too much about his stupid behavior of today, it'll get you in a bad mood. We only live once, so we should live happily." He says and I nod.

"Noted," I say with a thumbs up.

"Thanks for the beat. I already sent it to my email. I'm going to the studio now to work on the lyrics." He says and I nod.

"Good luck!" I say and he nods.

I look at him leaving and sigh as I lay down on the couch.

Two days is all I'm giving Byung Jae.