09

Hi guys! It's verry Short chapter 😐! Sorry!!!
Please enjoy the story.😊
And sorry for my poor Englis.🙇

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd Person POV

"Trrrrinnnnnng..... Trrrrinnnnnng "
Sounds of doorbell awoke Sehun.

"Ahhh"
He slowly opens his eyes. Once his eyes open he met unfamiliar surrounding. Sehun began to panic. He didn't remember anything about last night.

"Trrrrinnnnnng " again doorbell sound block his chain of thoughts.

" Ahhh- who the fuck is this? Trying to break my doorbell!!!"

Sehun jump with a sudden out blast. He quickly moves his head to see a person who owns voice.

"Oh it's jongin, " Sehun thought. He staring at Jongin with amazed. Because with his morning view and being angry make jongin cute.

Jongin is angry with whoever is in his main door trying to break doorbell.

"STOP, I am Coming to get you " Then he began to get off the bed. When he stands, bedsheet falls into floor releasing great view of jongin's naked body.

Immediately Sehun covers his eyes with hands.
"What are you doing? Nini!" He shouts.

"Huh?" Jongin said with putting on his sweet pant. Then he smirked. Because he gets what the reason his boyfriend being shy about.

" You know, you are like teenager girl that who is lost Virginity. But last night you act like a sex god." With that jongin left bedroom.

Sehun's POV

"What is he talking about? I don't understand!"
Then I stand up to go washroom but soon as I stand up pain hit me. and I also naked. I didn't realise it immediately. But. ..

"Ahhhrgg! " my back pain too much. Even I can't feel that is part of my body. Then I remembered that we did it last night.

"Oh, now how I face to Nini! Iiiirrhha!" I shout in my mind.

I walk as limping towards the bathroom to get freshen up.

Jongin's POV

When I left the room I know Sehun is confused. Because he wasn't in his real mind when we did it.

"Trrrrinnnnnng" again I hear doorbell ring.

"STOP THAT! I'M COMING !"

' when I open the door if chanyoel or suho Hyun is there sure I will kill them for ruining my wonderful morning with sehun. '
I thought in my mind.

"Kim Jongin! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" I hear my Hyun shout.

I opened the door with yawning. After that, I open my half sleeping eyes to see who is a victim.
When I look what I see is very mad suho Hyun tapping his shoe on the floor. Chanyoel Hyun with two suites in hand and baekhyun Hyun with the bunch of newspapers!

It's not actually a very good scene to see in first thing for your day!

----------------------------------------------------
Words  count - 458