15

hi guys! it's been a long time since my last update 🙂. sorry for waiting for you guys. it's an update.

enjoy!
.............................................................................................

Everything went well as far. They also finished shooting cf as well. Everyone was happy about the results. Because according to Kris, Jongin and Sehun’s performance was professional, despite the fact that they were new to this. And he told that he would like to work with them anytime.

After that photoshoot, Jongin is acting like a possessive boyfriend. Because everyone is talking about Sehun. So many companies want to Sehun as their model. Of course, he declined the offers. Sehun knows his boyfriends thought about modeling without him very well.

One day in the office Jongin exploded During their new project meeting with one of Foreign Company. Sehun was at his side. But it was the reason for Jongin’s exploding.

When the meeting starts, everything was okay. But when Sehun walks to the podium, to present their proposal of the project one of the detectors who sat beside Jongin's muttered something that causes to Jongin’s blood boil.

"What a nice ass he has. Did he use that for getting to this job?"

It was the last straw for him to explode. Everyone in the room freeze hearing that. Including Sehun.

Jongin slams his project proposal and grip that mans shirt collar.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY?" Jongin shouts and everyone in the room was looking at them.

"what? I only ask that because of my curiosity." He said with a smirk.

"YOU FUCKING BASTED! HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT MY FIANCEE LIKE THAT? IF YOU TALK ONE MORE WORD ABOUT HIM, YOU WILL GET KNOW HOW DANGEROUS I CAN BE. GET OUT FROM MY OFFICE BEFORE I KILL YOU!"

with that Jongin throws him into the floor. And others from their company immediately runs toward him and leave with him before things got worse.

"Meeting canceled. You can leave now and don't talk about what happened here. If anyone caught talking about it, get ready to meet me. Got it?" Chanyeol told to everyone. Everyone left immediately except Sehun, Jongin and him. Sehun hugs his lover and tried to go clam him down.

"Jongin clam down. I will deal with this." Chanyeol said collecting his papers on the table.

"No, I will deal with them.  Didn't you hear him? He had guts to talk like that.
Huh! He doesn't know Kim Jongin.
Hyun, Cancel every project that we started with them and report the case against them. Cancel our partnership. " Jongin said and left with sehun.

"Jongin wait-!"  Before Chanyeol end door slammed and Jongin left.

"I have to talk with Suho Hyun before Jongin does something stupid." Chanyeol sigh and immediately called suho, who answered the second ring.

"Hel-"  suho get cutting off by Chanyeol's speed talking.

" Hyun, I want to meet you. Can you come to my cabin in 5 min? It's an emergency!"

Without waiting to reply call ended.

"Huh? Okay?" Suho said looking at the Black screen of his mobile. And leaves to meet Chanyeol.

" What did Jongin cause this time?" Suho muttered to himself.