14

guys, it's an update! but a short one.
sorry for grammar mistakes and typos.
enjoy story...... I hope you guys like it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
3rd Person POV

Sehun slowly loos his bathrobe and shyly looks at Jongin's face. he doesn't know what to do. because look on Jongin's face unreadable. it looks like a surprise, mad and lustful for the same time.

"Holly shit" Jongin curse loudly. then he steps forward to touch Sehun's milky white skin.

Sehun gasp' when he feels a cold hand touch his waist.
"You are beautiful like this." Jongin whisper and kiss sehun's neck. sehun arch his neck.

"And I am jealous because you will gonna show everyone to this" Jongin said and suck his sensitive spot.

"N...Nini ahh" sehun tried to push Jongin away. they don't have time to do this now and if he continues this more he gonna turn on. and he doesn't want to go work with hard on.

They hear knocking sound and immediately sehun push Jongin away and fix his bathrobe.

The door opened and revel smiling Lay Hyun.
"are you guys ready?" he said and smirk seen red sehun.

"Yeah, we are" Jongin reply.

"Ok, now come on. we can Start." then he left hoping Jongin and sehun follow him.

"Baby let's go" Jongin hold sehun's hand and headed where lay went.

Sehun 's POV

When we enter the room, I hear shutter sounds and some music playing. I look around. its all-white room. with large Windows and king size messy bed with a lot of red wine colour pillows and sheet. all of Windows are opened and the wind blowing through red silky curtains. room was a bit dark because they adjust sunlight.
I can't understand what kind of concept they have with this kind of background and sexy costume that I wear.

"Hi, Mr.Kim and Mr.Oh. My name is Kris. I am the main photographer in this project. It's nice to work with you "