10

Hi guys!
Enjoy the story!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Jongin's POV

"Kim Jongin! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" I hear my Hyun shout.

I opened the door with yawning. After that, I open my half sleeping eyes to see who is a victim.
When I look what I see is very mad suho Hyun tapping his shoe on the floor. Chanyeol Hyun with two suites in hand and baekhyun Hyun with the bunch of newspapers!

It's not actually a very good scene to see in first thing for your day!

Suho Hyun gets into the living room bumping my shoulder angrily.

"Good morning Hyun!"
I said hoping it will not make more angry with me.

"Hyung what happened? Why are you guys here this early? "

I ask. But he didn't say anything. But walk toward my couch and sit.

Then, I saw baekhyun Hyun looking for something.

"Hyung! What do you want? " I asked him.

"Suho Hyun!" I look at my brother who is now having his face covered with palms, massaging.

I look at chanyeol hoping he will give me an answer. But he only had a blank expression.

"OH SEHUN! COME HERE! " I jump little in shock sudden high pitch voice.

"Hyung, what happens? Why are you looking for Sehun? "
I ask him.

"Mr Kim Jongin if you don't remember, He is my brother. So I have every right to shout at him. And don't middle in brother's business. You have some business to mind with him" he points Suho.

'What? What's happening? Why don't anyone answering me! What a great morning!' I thought.

"H-Hyung! What are you doing here? "I hear Sehun's soft voice.

And I took him, he was wearing my shirt and shorts. That Shirt hanging loosely in his traso. And his hair is damp. His small pink lips and porcelain skin! He is more beautiful like this. I can't get my eyes away from him. Then our eyes met for a second. He immediately looks away with blushing like a tomato.

"Sehun, why did you drank yesterday? Hah? I told every day that you. You didn't think what will happen if you get dru-" baekhyun Hyun starts babbling angrily but cut down.

"What? I didn't drink that much!" Sehun said.

"OK, stop you two. We have more important things to talk" suho Hyun said the first time after his arrival.

"And sit down everyone! "

We sat on the couch and I hold Sehun's waist and pull him to me. He shyly smiles.

"So Hyun, can you tell me now what are you guys doing here in my apartment in this early? " I ask annoyingly.

"My little brother, I know you want to spend time with your little boyfriend. But before that you have to solve problems that you guys cause. " suho Hyun said.

I rolled my eyes. I can hear Sehun muttering to himself 'I am not little '.

"You guys remember what you had done yesterday? Like big drama? " he asked.

"Really? Was it the problem? Wow! I thought actually something bad happened." I said.

"Did I said something bad not happened? " he said mockingly.

"No"
"Then, hear first what happened."

"Ok," I said and lay back to the couch,

"Jongin we got invitation yesterday. " chanyeol Hyun said with a serious tone.

'So what's the problem getting an invitation. Hah? Isn't it a good thing? Drama Queens! ' I thought.

"So? What's the problem? I don't see there has a problem with it."
I said already feel boring this talk.

"There is. They want SEHUN" baekhyun said.

"WHAT? "
"WHAT? " Sehun and I both shout together.

------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think guys?
I suck at my writings. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
And I don't have much time like before writing stories.

How good is this story? Send me Comments.
I want to know your feelings about this. 😊

Thank you for reading my story!

Word count - 650