13

sorry guys, it's been a long time from my last update. I was busy because I moved to China for studies. Do you know how happy I am now? 😃😃😃
anyway, enjoy the story.
sorry for my grammar mistake and typos...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suho's POV

"Chanyeol did you call them? why aren't they here yet? call him AGAIN."

I shout chanyeol who is chatting with baekhyun.

"Yes, Hyun I called sehun. they are on the way."
he replied to me.

Today is the 1st day of shooting. everyone is here except them. they are not late. but they normally arrive first every time. That's why I worrying this much. I called several times to my idiot brother name Kim Jongin. but he didn't answer my calls. same goes with Sehun. I don't know what the hell they are doing. speaking of evils I heard their voice.

"Sorry everyone, we are late. we will not late again," they said bowing apologetically And walk toward me and other directors.

"it's OK Mr.Kim. we know usually you aren't a late person." one of director said.

" Sehun this is our project staff. all of the staff members selected by Jongin. so you don't have to worry about anything." I told to sehun patting his shoulder.

"And........... this is Director of this project
Mr Zhang from VS." I told and introduce him to Jongin and Sehun.

Jongin 's POV

after my brother said that name, caramel hair guy turn toward us from his talking with staff members.

"LAY Hyun? you didn't tell me that you work in VS. " Sehun who was nervous till this moment, shout with happily and hug that guy.

"Slow down hunnie.. yes it's me. and you didn't ask me either." Mr Zhang said smiling ear to ear.

I frown seen their interaction. Suho Hyun once told me that name. if I remember clearly.

"Nini, This is Lay Hyun. baek Hyun's friend. I didn't know he was the director. " sehun said smiling.

"hello Hyun. nice to meet you and work with you." I said smiling.

"Me too Jongin. I heard a lot about you from meonnie" he said.

I look at my brother questionably. because I didn't know they are close. my brother smiles sheepishly at me.

"Sorry jongin. this not how I planned to introduce him to you. Anyway jongin, this is my boyfriend Zhang Yi Xing. we call him Lay" Suho Hyun said hugging lay Hyun's waist.

I gasp hearing that. it's not fair. because everyone already knows each other except me. I pout.

"He looks cute hunnie. how are you handle him?" lay Hyun ask winking at sehun.

"Hyun, tell him that I am not cute," I said to suho Hyun pouting. he only smiles at me.

"Now, back to work. we can get know each other after this." lay Hyun said with a serious tone. we nod.

"Today we have two concepts. so we have two sets for shooting. we will save your privacy. so every staff member except cameraman and I will leave after finishing your makeups and dressing. if you want something I will be here at downstairs. so don't worry about anything and do your best. " lay Hyun said.

I feel my worries go away because of his words. look like lay Hyun is a more serious person when it comes to working. I hope this will be a really successful project.