21

-Lisa-

I sat quietly on my seat, tapping my fingers continuously on the surface of my table as I looked around the almost empty classroom, finding nothing good to do and was just waiting for the bell to ring.

It was quiet and all you could hear was the birds singing outside the open windows. And though their voices were quite pleasing to the ears, I didn't give them a lot of thought, sadly.

Jennie, was yet again on her notebook, and it made me wonder again what she was writing. It's been days and she'd been always there whenever she can, it made me want to know so badly.

I didn't want to give it any thought, but I couldn't control them, they just kept entering and entering, making it harder for me.

Yes, I do have the choice whether to make my life easier or not, and I chose to live easier, but I guess, my mind haven't processed that yet.

I looked down at my wrist and saw faded Saturn once again and left it like that.

With nothing else to do, I crossed my arms on top of my table and rested my head on it, giving my eyes the rest it needed. And I listened to the wind and the birds chirping, forcing my mind to forget about Jennie's notebook, at least, for a few minutes.

I knew I wasn't asleep, but I pretended I am, to somehow avoid talking to anyone else, or meet eyes with the other students around. But after a few minutes, I felt a soft tap on my shoulder and I looked up, expecting it to be Jungkook, because whenever someone tapped me, it was always him. But it wasn't. It was Jennie.

She smiled a little and began, "You wanna come with us roam around the campus?"

I was confused for a while, and I looked outside the halls, realizing a few students had arrived already.

And there I saw, Rosé and Jisoo, smiling brightly and waving at me.

I blinked a few times, adjusting my sight that had blurred a little. I sat up straight, feeling my bones crack, and I felt satisfied at how good it felt.

"So, you coming?" Jennie asked again.

I glanced at her once before settling my gaze on the surface of my wooden table.
And surprisingly, I didn't pretend to think, but was actually thinking about coming or not. I even shocked my own self.

There was nothing to do in here and I would grow bored, I realized. But I wasn't interested in doing other things other than sit and wait, and it confused me.

But finally, I chose to come because it was better than slowly entering the silent burdens of boredom.

And, I might even get a few information about whatever was happening.

A desperate voice said in my head and I shook it off, I didn't want another one of these thoughts, and though I know they weren't gonna stop coming one way or another, I'd still try to avoid them until I'll finally give up.

I smiled at her, "Sure."

She returned the smile, only it was brighter. She walked and I stood up from my chair, tripping slightly but regaining my balance immediately, and followed behind her.

We walked towards the door and was  greeted by Rosé and Jisoo's bright smiles. And I admired it, their smiles were both beautiful, so were their eyes. They were smiling as well and I smiled because of that.

"Let's go!" Rosé said, jumping beside me and locking our arms together.

During the sleepover, me and Rosé had talked about each other, and though I kept my answers simple, she fully understood what my words meant and it shocked me a little, and I guessed, she was good at understanding. And that made me feel warm inside, how it feels like someone can understand me.