Info

Hello! My name is Bri! this is my first story in awhile. I use to write when I was younger, but life got busy. So I am trying this again, I will not have a constant update thing like some people do here so I am sorry if it does take me a awhile to update this story.  Right now I am in the process of writing chapters 1, 2 and 3 and hopefully will upload them soon for you. For now enjoy my description of my characters, if you do not like the way I created them then you can imagine your own view of them or insert your own character instead.  Again all rights to the music, pictures, and characters I put in this story all goes to their owners and creators.

Hero name: Enchantress

Character: Suki Tachibana

Age: 29

Quirk ideas: Hypnotic singing: With just the sound of her voice she can enchant you in a daze and makes villains spill their deepest darkest fears to the best thing that makes them happy to almost like taking control of the person. Her quirk helps police find the villains plans of attack and where their hideouts are. She can stop her quirk with just a snap of her fingers making the person have no memory of what they had just said. She can hold a single person for 20 minutes. For a crowd she can hold about 100 people, but only for about 5 minutes or under depending on how big size of the crowd is. Using her quirk, a lot will make her dizzy.

Careers: besides being a receptionist for the teachers (the principal has no need for one, due to his quirk) and hero. Suki is also a part time singer on the side at a club.

Language: speaks English and Japanese and a bit of Korean.

Favorite color: Red

- Good at hand to hand combat

- Best friends with Midnight

Other side character:

Name: Yuuto Itsuki

Age: 30

Quirk: Pain infliction

Career: Police

- Went to U.A with Sukiand rest of the crew (Shota, mic, midnight, etc.)