Chapter 14

"OH MY GOD!" Nerumi shouts really loud having everyone around us look at her. "Quiet!" I say. "Be careful Mrs. Aizawa" Nerumi says mimicking what Shota told me. I glare at her, but still secretly fan girling on the inside. "I would of broke that rule he said about not falling in love right there. if you weren't already." she says. "Ssssshhh" I say. "Well what are you going to do Mrs. Aizawa?" she asks. "Stop Nerumi.." I say hiding my face. "Ok ok, I just love teasing you. It brings back the youth in you again!" she says her sadistic side almost coming out a little. "But really, what are you going to do? The police will be more focused on the USJ attack that they won't be able to pay attention much to your father." Nerumi says. "There has to be someone who took my fathers case. I just have to find out soon." I say. "Are you going back to the police tomorrow then?" she asks. "No, I have been there a bit too much. Probably will do it a week or a couple of days before the festival." I say. "Everyone will have their own things going on with helping the student's prepare. I am only going to be doing a performance. So I should have time to investigate my own case."

"Sounds good, maybe you can get into the role of a happy marriage." Nerumi says sipping her wine. "Haha, very funny; but something has been on my mind a bit." I say. "What?" "Why none of you ever told Yuuto where I went. Or even that he became a police officer." I say.  Nerumi, puts her wine down and looks off into the distance a bit before looking at me. "I know, I told you three about me leaving and where I would go, but why didn't you ever tell him? I'm sure he asked you all." "Well why didn't you inform him?" Nerumi asks. I didn't say anything. "Exactly, the same reason. We all know, but you don't want to admit that he was one of the reason's you left Tokyo and stopped your hero career from going any further as a hero as it is now." "I like where I am as a hero!" I say. "Yeah, but look where you could of been if nothing happened that night." Nerumi starts. "Even if..none of that happened. I still would of left or something would of happened that I would of left and in the end I would still be here. My career as a hero is fine Midnight. I don't need that much fame to be a hero." I say. "No, but fame is also what gets you looked at more in your agency and when something big is happening and you are needed to save people."

"Please, don't get off topic...I just..wanted to know." I say quietly. She sighs and doesn't say anything for a bit. "I didn't know that he had became a police officer until a year that you left. One day I had came to the police to hand over a villain. When I saw that he was been mentored by a police officer I knew. He came up to me wondering if I knew where you went since he was looking for you to tell you that he had become an officer. I said that you had moved to different places and that we lost touch a month ago and left." she explains. "You know Shota wouldn't of said anything to him if Yuuto had the guts to ask him and Mic is loud, but he knows if Shota didn't say anything. He won't say anything." I just nod my head and take all the information in. "I didn't feel like telling you because after you had finally healed and how you were dealing with your own problems when you just thought they were getting better over there when you moved. I thought it better otherwise to just not tell you." I nod again and we don't say anything for awhile. "It's better if we call it a night. Tomorrow, classes resume. Thanks for telling me." I say about to turn towards the door, but Nerumi grabs my arm. "I don't know why you asked, but if Yuuto said something to you or something. I think it's best you don't tell him where you were those two years." "Why?" I say confused. "I don't know how to explain, but just don't." she says and I leave wondering if what she told me about that interaction with Yuuto was all. 

"Hey Suki." I hear Vlad say to me in the staff room. "Could you maybe take over homeroom for Class 1-B?" "Uhh, sure. Is there a problem?" I ask. "No, I just have some hero business right now with my agency and I can't do homeroom, but I will be back once its over." he says. "Sure, good luck." I say as he leaves. It was probably 15 minutes before homeroom was about to start when Shota enters the room with Present Mic. "HEEEEEYYYY SSSSUKI!!!!" Mic yells. "Hi, Yamada" I say. "NO NO! MIC" he says. "Right..." I say. "Morning Shota" I say. "Uunnn" I hear him say. I had left early this morning so it wouldn't be weird walking together to the school so I didn't see him. "So Suki, what are you going to perform at the sports festival?" Mic says coming close to me. "I could be your personally DJ if you want! Or your guest star! I could rap!" he says beep boxing a bit while he waves his arms. "Uhhh..no thanks Mic, but I'm not sure yet." I say. "You can use my studio if you want!" he says. "Thanks for the offer, but I will probably do Gym Gamma or something, if the students aren't using it." I say. "Ehhhh if you say so."Mic says and walks away rapping away.5 minutes before homeroom started, I had left the staff office and was about to turn a corner when I hear my name. "Suki"