Bonus scene 2

The Mission pt 1

Aizawa: 28

Suki: 27

Yuuto: 28

Nerumi: 29

Yamada: 28

(Warning: bit of language and sexual words said)

-2 Years Ago-

 My ankles were chained tightly on the ground as my arms were chained high up on the pole.A loud slap is ringing in my ears as my head turns a sharp left as blood trails down my lip."Now I will ask you again love. Which pro heroes were part of your team?" a man's voice asks. I slowly turn my head back and glare at the man who slapped me and spit blood at his feet. "Heh" he says with a smirk.

-8 hours ago-

Lately, around Tokyo victims have been found cut up or with a couple of needles in them and through those poison is lingering in their bodies called poison death. Which kills a person in 20 minutes. It is also the so called drug people have taken lately. If you think heroin was bad, this poison death drug if you take just a tiny dose it leaves the person in such a daze, once they take the antidote right after it excites them more then the heroin. It leaves the victim's skin purple and having anyone touch them poisoned as well. For the last two weeks police has been trying to track down Hisao Kenzou. The suppose drug leader and suppler of this drug.

The police needed pro heroes help for this investigation and called upon me, Shota, Nerumi,  and Yuuto. If we did this mission right, it would be a huge media outbreak which Shota didn't want any part of, but agreed to it anyway since all of us would try our best to take the media for him. Yuuto was...nervous about taking it. Not just because of his quirk, but because he rarely went on big mission's like the rest of us since the people and police were afraid of his quirk. He graduated U.A just like the rest of us and was able to control his quirk enough so I saw no harm in him being part of the mission. Shota was a bit annoyed by it, but those two always butted heads. "Just don't lose control. So I don't have to use my quirk on you." Shota said. "Heh, only if you don't get in my way when I use it." Yuuto replied back.

Nerumi was suppose to go undercover and head into the club, but with her quirk sometimes having her to rip her clothes, the villains would of known it wasn't just for a strip show. Shota was on patrol around the whole building.  So it was up to me and Yuuto to be undercover.  At first, the police was unsure with this tip since their last one was a fake and ended up with 3 officers dead. So when I came into the plan and used my quirk, the tip was telling the truth.

The mission was simple. Get in, find Hisao, see any drug deal placed or get close enough to find out his next move and then the cops bust the whole place. Or if he tries to escape one of us get him. We had gotten through the back with Nerumi using her quirk on the guards. We had gotten a tip from someone that Hisao would be at a called Genius which is a classy club. Inside it had a big dance floor, an upper floor with tables and couches. And a dj booth and a tiny stage for a singer in case. Finding him would be a challenge with how big of a crowd it was tonight. The best description of him was tall, dark purple hair and that his nails were metal sharp.We both wore disguises and wigs so no one would be able to tell the difference. We had split up; Yuuto on the upper floor and me searching through the dance floor. So far their was no one with that description that maybe he just wasn't here tonight or in this certain club and the tip made a mistake on the club until..."Suki, I found him." Yuuto says in my ear piece. "Where?" I ask.

"He just got in and is being served a seating area in VIP." "Let him ease into a couple of drinks before approaching Yuuto." I say. "Right.." he says softly. "You will be ok, I know you can do this. Don't let what Shota said too seriously." I say. "I won't, I just wish he would not see me as if I'm a student back in U.A." I didn't answer back. There were two incidents during U.A where Yuuto lost control of his quirk and Shota had to erase it to help. Shota almost felt like he had to be his babysitter once I became vice president of the class and was offered to help and befriend Yuuto into our group kinda. Which is probably why they don't get along well. 20 minutes have pasted since Hisao came into the club. I had taken a seat close to the bar, with a few people offering if I would like to dance but politely declining. I saw where Yuuto was standing near the clear edge of the upper floor looking down the dance floor. Our eyes met for a second and that was his cue on approaching Hisao. The ear pieces were able to switch to talking to the cops and whoever else so they would be able to record everything we said when encounter the villain.