Chapter 3

Wait! Wait! All Might! At U. A High! Is he here for orientation? I have no idea! Suddenly, I hear a loud grunt and thud as the ball was finally thrown, but not far by much. I look over to see the Midoriya kid devastated by his throw. "What gives? I was trying to use it just now." Midoriya said staring at his hand. "Because I erased your quirk." I hear Shota say as he has his hair up  and eyes turned red.  "It seems the entrance exam was not rational enough, that even a kid like you got accepted." "Huh! You did what to my quirk?  Wait! Those goggles! You can look at someone and erase their quirk! The erasure hero: Easerhead! " Midoriya says.

While the rest of the class huddles together and wonders who Shota is. I try not to give away my cover by laughing since anyone who knows Shota can say he hates the media and doesn't want to get involved with them.  "From what I can tell, You can't control your quirk." Shota says. "Were you planning on being incapacitated again? Having to let someone else save you?" "N-No that wasn't my intention-" Midoriya explains before Shota uses his scarf to bring the kid closer to him. "Whatever your intention is, you will nothing more then a liability in battle." Shota explains "You have the same reckless mind set as another hero I know. One who saved a thousand people and became a legend." I turn to look at All Might who seemed nervous to see the kid wrapped up in Shota's scarf. "You'll turn into a useless doll once you save one person."

"Midoriya Izuku, with your power you can't become a hero." Shota states which has the whole class gasping and Midoriya looking down at the ground. "I returned your quirk. Take your last throw; hurry and get over it." Shota says walking away. I finally get out of my hiding spot and move a little closer behind the students, but not too close so they freak out if they turn around to see I'm behind them. "Shota isn't that bad of a teacher is he? That can't be...but how could say that to a child. There must be more to this kid if he made it this far." I think. Midoriya seemed to be mumbling to himself as the other kids mumble as well in wondering if he already has been expelled. Then just as before, Midoriya takes his throw, but it would seemed he just a finger to throw that ball high and fast, for his finger was all purple and bruised up.  "Mr. Aizawa sensei." Midoriya says trying to hold back tears. "I can still move!" He says making a fist with his hand.

"Just like in the exam, his quirk is very odd." The tall one with glasses says. "Its not a pretty throw." The blonde guy...with sparkle? say. The blonde spiked hair boy from before though looking in shock as his eyes and mouth were both opened up wide as if he never saw this kid with a quirk ever before. Suddenly, he seemed more angry and his hands starting puffing up little fires like explosion. "HEY! DEKU YOU BASTARD YOU BETTER TELL ME HOW YOU DID THAT OR YOUR DIED!" the kid shouts as he goes to attack Midoriya. "Oh no! I'm going to have to use my quirk and expose that I've been here the whole time!" I think as I'm about to use my quirk, but get stopped as Shota warp's his scarf around the blonde hair boy.

"What the- Why the hell is your scarf so hard!" the blonde one says struggling to get out of the warps.  "Because its a capture weapon made of carbon fiber woven together with metal wire of a special alloy." Shota explains. "Jeez, don't keep making me use my quirk over and over. It gives me serious dry eye." (Present mic voice: Shota Aizawa! Class 1-A homeroom teacher! His quirk: Erasing peoples quirk! But the effects end when he blinks.) "Your wasting my time. Whoever is next can step up." as Shota walks away only to spot me from the corner of his eye.  I blush as I grab a piece of hair and nervously look down at the ground as I brush it out of habit. "Damn...I've been spotted." I think as I go to walk towards Shota, only to have him shoo me away. "Alright inside!" he says to his students as I quickly hide behind some trees so the class doesn't see me. "Why would he hide me from the kids?" I think as they continue on with their tests. The moment all the kids are inside, Shota points towards the side where All Might is hiding and walks inside with the kids. "Does he want me to wait there?" I think as I start to head there only to spot All Might surprised as I uncovered him still standing there hiding.