Chapter 12

The past couple of hours have been heck it. Once the students had gotten back to the school. I had to go down to the police station once more to help integrate the 72 villains that the police have taken into questioning. I use to do this back before I left Tokyo and to do it again seemed like I was once again the pro hero I had to be, but I couldn't forget that just the other day I was here myself on the other side of the interrogation. I still had no idea what was gonna happen...Shota was injured and there was no way now for us to go and finish the paper work of our marriage and with this big of an attack, the police weren't going to look at my investigation soon. I just sighed and entered a room where one of the 72 villains was sitting down.

"I ain't tell you cops nothing!" the villain yelled. "We will see about that." the officer said as his partner greeted me when I closed the door. "Ah, Enchantress. Good to see you. I am sure detective Tsukauchi has told you that we wish to have your help in this case." "Yes, he has and I assume I will using my quirk on all of these villains?" I say. "Sadly, yes. We need to know if any of these villains have any information different from the last." "Of course, just know that I might need breaks. I can only hold a person for about 20 minutes or so." I say knowing full well my quirk would be hard to use if they do long amounts of time with a certain ones. "Yes ma'am." the officer says as I stand behind the villain. He was tied up so there was no way of him leaving and once I known that the officers had ear phones so they wouldn't be affected by my quirk.

"What are you gonna do?" the villain asks. "You won't remember so don't worry." I say as I start to sing. "Everyone has a closet. In the night, we wear disguises. In the dark, we hide from the truth. In the end they lie to you." I could already tell this villain was in a daze, but he still wasn't completely affected by the way his eyes sometimes blinked to stop the daze. "One day the skeletons are gonna come out. One day the elephant in the room will make a sound. Watch out for lions and tigers and bears. It's about to hit the fan, you better beware. Tell the truth~ Tell the truth~ Tell the truth~~~~" The villain was in a full daze now and singing that last part had gotten all the cops needed for their questions. He was done spilling everything he know about the attack on USJ in under 5 minutes. I snapped my fingers and he was back to normal with no memory at all.

After about 6 hours and maybe 4 breaks, we had finished interrogating all 71 of the villains that had been captured. The last one would be that creature the police found a couple of miles away from USJ. Through the interview of the students and All Might. This creature was called a Nomu. And apparently he was strong, stronger then All Might supposedly, but still did not defeat the No. 1 hero. As I go deep into the underground downstairs of the police which is where the top villains go to in order to keep a tight lock down on them. I find the Nomu sealed up in a tube sort of thing. He was in a chair and was locked up tight. The creature was...nothing I have ever seen. His mouth was smiling with razor sharp teeth and his brain was coming out of his head with no hair, let alone ski. He was really bluff tho. "So what am I suppose to do?" I ask. "Well he doesn't respond as all to anything we say and he doesn't speak. We want to know if he has any effect on your quirk." one of the officers say. I take a deep breath and start to sing the same song I did with the other villain's, but nothing happens. No daze, No sort of effect at all. He was just staring at me. "Well?" the officer asks. "No...I can't get through to him...I'm not sure why either." I say. "It's alright, we will be having some scientist come soon to test and research on this creature." the officer says. "But for now, thank you for all your help." I bow my head and start heading up the stairs.

Throughout all this I had no time to check or even see Shota, so the moment I left here I would be going to the hospital. I had missed a call from Nerumi and called her back to find out that Shota would be ok, but his injures would have to heal on there own now. I winced and worried more just hearing that plus with the after effects that it might do to him. I know that being a hero means putting your life on the line and him and Thirteen did the best thing in that moment, but...I couldn't think of worst right now. He was alive and still able to continue his duties. Just before I step my foot out of the entrance I hear my name behind called from behind and turn to see Yuuto again. "Suki!" "Yuuto.." I say back as he comes closer. "I heard what happened. Are you alright?" he asks. "I'm fine..I wasn't in the attack. Shota was and Thirteen." "That's good your alright then, but I hope those two are fine." he says nonchalantly.  "Yeah.." I say looking down at the ground. "So...about what I said the other day. On wanting to hang out soon. Do you want to?" he asks. "I..don't know yet..This attack was sudden and the school will be very protected and wanting the students as safe as possible. I'm not sure if we will be able to." I say.