Chapter 21

"Yuuto? Your...the officer who took my case?" I ask staring at him wide eye. "I know what your thinking. That this was on purpose, but I swear to you Suki. I didn't know it was your case." he says. "I am slightly not believing that, since my name should be on the case." I think to myself not moving a muscle. "Lets talk Suki. I know there is a lot you must want to know." he says. "I just want to know where he is at." I say still not moving. "I will get to that in time Suki." he says approaching me. I take a small step back. "Yuuto. Where is he?" I say. "Suki..I'm not going to hurt you." "Where is he?" I say starting to get more angry. "What cell? When is the court date? How long will he be in there?" I ask ignoring what he just said.

"Suki, please. Let me explain everything." Yuuto says trying to calm me down. "Just tell me!" I say a bit loud having people near by us look. "Ssssh. Calm down." Yuuto says grabbing me by the wrist. I push away from him. "Not until I get my answer." "He isn't...he isn't in jail...just yet." "WHAT!!!" "Shhhh!" he says pulling me by the shoulder away from the people. We go near the bathrooms which is a bit far off on the right corner of the club. "You said you found him! I thought that meant you caught him too!" I say pushing myself away from Yuuto. "Ah, but I never really fully said I caught him." he says trying to lighten the mood by shaking his finger at me. I kick him in the knees and he shouts in pain.

"If all you did was find him. Then tell me where so I can bring him to justice myself." I say crossing my arms. "Why won't you let me explain Suki." he says with a sigh. "Because I don't want this to go on any longer then it has too!" I say in my head. "Explain then." I say. "But make it quick." "Thank you, now since all the main officers have been busy with the USJ attack, they have us lower rank officers deal with whatever cases are piling up in the office. Your file just happened to be on top so I took it. I didn't put two and two together that he was your father and had killed your mother.  Until after I had looked more into the report and found that you had done the statement as the daughter. I had looked into all the bars and any black dealers that he could possible be near by and I found him."

"Where?" I ask. "Not far from here actually, about 8 blocks away at a bar he usually sometimes goes to called Death and Company." "So why haven't you caught him since he is a murderer?" I say glaring at him. "There have been actually some suspicious activity at that bar. We have some in tell that that bar is a recruit for the league of villains. The ones that attacked USJ and your father might be one of the recruiters." Yuuto says with a serious. "Are you serious? My father is quirkless. Why would he recruit villains?" I ask. "I'm not sure, but otherwise we can't arrest him yet for the murder of your mother until we look more into knowing if he is helping the league of villains." Yuuto says. "And I know you will want to help." "Well yeah!" "Just know that you can't go head on with him or we will lose our chance at knowing if he is working with them. We have to keep low for about a week as we watch him and hopefully find any evidence."

"Why haven't you done that yet?" I ask. "I have, but I need someone else to help me and with the other officers with their own cases. I'm not going to waste time on them, plus you were going to ask me anyway for you to join the case no matter what." he says with a smile. I look away and sigh to myself. "Why Yuuto?...Is this a sign? I should of checked Yuuto's number that he gave me and put two and two together." I think to myself as Yuuto grabs my hand. "This could be it Suki." he says to me. "What do you mean?" "This was a sign. I'm sure you see it too! I know that it's hard to talk about that night and it is for me too, and I truly am trying to make up up to you in anyway possible. This could be it! Us working together again and this time the right way!"

I don't say anything to that and just stare off into space. Maybe this was a sign, but good or bad I didn't know yet. Midnight did tell me to stay far away from Yuuto, but with him having my case how could I. I still haven't told Shota about even seeing my mystery officer and now how could I tell him. "He will walk right up to Yuuto and they will probably fight again plus he will tell me to never do this case." I think to myself. "So will you do it?" Yuuto asks. "Let me-" I was about to say think about it until I get interrupted by the manager of the club again. "Excuse me, I hope I have not caught you in a bad time; but Mrs. Enchantress your performance really helped us out tonight even if it was just one song." the manager says with a bow. "Oh  it was nothing. Thank you for letting me perform at least one song." I say turning away from Yuuto.