Chapter 1

I don't know why, but meeting the principal always made me nervous. Don't get wrong, principal Nezu is kind and generous to offer this job after i told him about my predicament, but i was still nervous if i would do a good job in U.A. I mean I was just a substitute teacher and secretary for the teachers in case they have missions to go to, but I've never taught before. Taking a deep breathe I knock on the door to hear a voice say come in.

I walk into principal Nezu's office. He sat at his desk with a warm cup of tea. "ah! Suki welcome!" Principal Nezu says. "would you like some tea?" "No, thank you sir." I say bowing towards him. "thank you  for your generous offer sir! I hope I am worthy of this position." I say with another bow. Principal Nezu chuckles and gets out of his chair to stand in front of me. "don't worry Suki! You will do great here with your help and quirk! Come let's go see the rest of the teachers." Principal Nezu says patting my side with his paw and guiding us to the teaches office. U.A top school for people who wish to become heroes.

Even though it's been years I have stepped foot in this school. I still feel like the student I Once was ready to take on the world and be a top hero! Principal Nezu walking in first while I trail behind and spot along 4 Pro hero teachers in the office. "Everyone!" Principal Nezu called to the group. "I would like to introduce to you Suki! She will be a substitute teacher and secretary for the teachers." I bow in greeting and as I raised my head I saw a familiar face that had my eyes open wide. "Nerumi-san?" I say looking at her. "Ah! Suki-chan! Your the new substitute?" she asks walking over to me. "Yeah, you told me you started teaching at a school, but you didn't  say U.A!" I say "Well, you never told me you were coming back to Tokyo!" I grab  a part of my hair and brush it out a bit with my fingers.

I could never get out of this habit when I was little. It only happened when I get nervous or embarrassed. "Alot's happened..." I say. "Well, you both have plenty of time now to check up." Principal Nezu says with a smile. "OOOOH YEAH!" I hear a loud voice say behind me. "READY FOR ANOTHER AWESOME YEAR WITH FIRST YEARS SHOTA!"  "Sigh...only if they dont waste my time ." a quiet monotone voice comments back. "DON'T GO EXPELLING THE WHOLE CLASS AGAIN! GIVE THEM A BIT OF A CHANCE!" "I want a nap." the monotone voice says as the door slides open to reveal the voices. "AH! WHO'S THIS PRINCIPAL NEZU?" the tall spiky/troll blonde hair with the speaker around his neck asks. "This is Suki Tachibana. She will be the new substitute  and secretary for the teachers." principal Nezu says as I bow my head. "Don't tell me you don't remember her Yamada?" Nerumi says. "It's Suki! Our classmate from way back! You know Enchantress?" "OH MY GOD! SUKI! I THOUGHT YOU WENT TO KANAZAWA TWO YEARS AGO!" 

"I did and I just moved back to Tokyo. I thought it might be you Yamada-kun." I say. "OOOOOH YEAH! WE HAVE TO THROW A WELCOME BACK PARTY."  He says throwing rock and roll signs up. I give him a smile and turn to look at the other man. He still didn't chance one bit.  "Hi Shota-kun." I say. He gives a yawn and looks at me with his blood shot eyes. "Hey Suki. Welcome back." He says." "Haven't changed one bit." I say with a  small giggle. "Well, now that you all are acquainted. Here are the other pro teachers." principal Nezu says bringing  me towards the others  for introductions. As I finished with introductions, it was almost time for the new year to begin. students were already roaming the halls to find their classes. "For now Suki, I will let you get acquainted with your desk and the school and more of the staff. tomorrow you can do introductions for class 1-A and class 1-B." principal Nezu  explains to me.  "Ooooh Shota! Isn't class 1-A your class?" Yamada says interrupting principal Nezu. "If you have any questions ask me or the teachers."principal Nezu says ignoring Yamada's comment.

I bow in thanks as the rest of the pros go to their classrooms. Yamada and Nerumi are talking about planning a party for me and Shota is crawling into his yellow sleeping bag. I bend down to his level. "Need me to open the door for you?" I say. "That will be helpful thanks." He says as he starts rolling towards exit the office. I cover my mouth trying hard not to laugh. "I'm glad you haven't changed." I say with a small. As Shota looks at me as an awkward silence is around us. "Well I guess I will see you around." I tell him turning around to walk the rest of the school. "Suki" I hear as I turn to look at him. "I'm glad you haven't changed either." Shota says and rolls away.

(And there's chapter 1. I hope you enjoy! The rest will be coming soon!)