Chapter 23

It was time to go back to school from our small little break.  The rest of the night ended with just me eating the cake and Shota watching as I did and then both of us sleeping from with stuffed bellies of delicious food. It was raining the day we had to come back to school. We each both had an umbrella and I headed out first before Shota. The moment I made it into the Teachers office and greeted everyone I had gotten a message on my phone.

Let me know what you decided soon.

                                     - Yuuto

I just stare at my phone with a grim look on my face. I did have to decide soon. If I wanted to keep this going and work with him or not. "I also still never told Shota who he was." I think to myself. It was true, he knew the plans, but he didn't know who or what we were planning and he never asked me any more questions after dinner. "What are you reading?" Nerumi asks from behind my shoulder and I take a step back spooked. "Nerumi! You scared me." I say putting a hand over my heart. "Ah sorry, I thought you noticed me. Anyway what are you reading on your phone?" she says pointing at it. "Hmm? Oh nothing, just wondering if I had gotten anything from the police yet about my case." I say putting my phone away.

"How is that going be the way?" she asks. "I'm not sure yet." I say looking down. "If I do tell her they found my father and it's Yuuto. I know she won't say anything, but then again maybe she will..Until I decide I will think about this later." I say to myself as Shota enters the office to look through his paperwork.  "Woah!" Nerumi says point at Shota. "Your bandages are all gone!" Shota just stares at her. I stand beside her and give her a nod. "Yup, got them taken off after the festival." "Oooooh? And did you have to hold his hand or anything?" Nerumi says mischievously. "No! Nothing happened! I was just there and..I had to un-bandage him." "Ahhh! Face to face up close! My My!" she says blushing. "Give me details!" "Nerumi!" I say nudging her. "Nothing happened!"

"HEY EVERYBODY!!!!" Mic yells out when he enters the office, but of all us just ignore him. "Midnight" Shota says as we turn to look at him from his desk. "I need you to help out approve for picking names for the students." he says. "Sure thing." Nerumi says. "HUH!! You don't want my help in picking names for them!?" Mic says walking up to Shota. "I picked a great amazing name for you!" "I think it is better that Nerumi picks names Mic, your choices for us weren't really all that good like Shota's." I point out.

-U.A Many years ago-

"HUH? You still haven't decided on a hero name yet?" Yamada says snapping his fingers. "I don't want to be on the news so I don't care what name I have." Shota says. "Alright then!" Yamada says standing up and saying loudly. "You'll be Eraser Head!" "I'll go with that then." Shota says with no emotion. "Are you really ok with that name?" Nerumi asks. "Sounds ok  to me." Shota says and writes it on his board that the teacher had given us to write our names.

"Do you girls need help too?" Yamada asks. "No, not really-All right then!!!!" I start to say until he cuts me off. "You will be Lady Fairplay!" Yamada says pointing at Nerumi. "You will be Ice Raven." Pointing to me. Both me and Nerumi glare at Yamada. "What?" He asks as we both stand up from our sits and hit him in the head.

-Present time-

"I still think they would of been great names." Mic says crossing his arms. "Those names had nothing to do with our quirks!" I say. "Ah! Well since Midnight is helping your class then Enchantress would you be willing to help my class?" Vlad asks coming into our conversation. "AH! Hai! I would love to." I say with a smile. Vlad nods and then heads out with Shota to go to there classes. Me and Nerumi stayed a couple minutes after to work on anything left on our desk when Cementoss came to talk to me. "Enchantress?" "Yes?" "With the pro hero offers coming in today would you be willing to help me sort them out?" "Ah, sure." I say with a smile. "It would help me a lot thank you." he says with a bow and continues looking a the computer. "Finally, I'm not a waste here." I think to myself as Nerumi and I head towards the hero classes.