IV

It started off when Jimin was in his penthouse, playing with his favorite Pokémon game on his Nintendo switch.

JIMIN : Mew is pretty.. but too easy.. Jimin is bored now *sighs*

The well made sodden door that leads to his room opens, revealing a man with a bright smile.

JIMIN'S FATHER : Jimin, sweetie, do you want pretty cakes?

JIMIN : *nods* I do daddy!

JIMIN'S FATHER : Anything else sweetie?

JIMIN : *hums while thinking* Jimin wants a new toy

JIMIN'S FATHER : Can you tell Daddy what is it? Detroit? The Crew2? The latest Mario game? The newest skin on Fortnite? *cute baby sounds*

JIMIN : I SAID TOY, NOT GAME YOU RETARDED OLD MAN.. *inhales* Jiminie wants a special toy~

JIMIN'S FATHER : Daddy is sorry Sweetie *pouts* Care to tell Daddy what kind of special toy?

JIMIN : *smirks* a boy.. a very pretty boy..

JIMIN'S FATHER : Don't you worry sweetie, Daddy will send his men to find the prettiest boy for you only!

The said men were on their way as they speak. Jimin and his teddybears had their tea time while they wait for any news, his father left him in the penthouse as usual and when he came back, he brought great news.

JIMIN'S FATHER : Sweetie, Daddy found a couple of pictures for you~

JIMIN : *whispers* better be good.. *looks up to his father* Show me Daddy, show me!

JIMIN'S FATHER : *pulls the first picture* This boy's name is Jeon Jungkook, young, healthy and attractive.

JIMIN : He's very pretty.. but too many muscles. Next.

JIMIN'S FATHER : *pulls the second picture* This is Kim Seokjin, a bit older then you, has a wide shoulder and a very pretty face.

JIMIN : Super pretty.. But something's missing..

JIMIN'S FATHER : This is the last pretty boy *pulls the third picture* His name is Kim Taehyung, the same age as you, a little shy and has a pretty face.

JIMIN : He's.. *Speechless*

JIMIN'S FATHER : I'm sorry sweetie, Daddy will find more if you want? Daddy's men only searched for the ones in this town, we'll search for the next town-

JIMIN : No.. No need.. Jimin wants him

JIMIN'S FATHER : Alright sweetie, it'll take a bit of time but Daddy will get him for Jimin. *leaves*

JIMIN : *stares at the picture once more* Kim Taehyung... *smirks* I wanna play Daddy with him.. *licks his lips*