IX

HOSEOK : You're going to frick frack your grandpa if you keep crying like that.

TAEHYUNG : But Grandpa looks so tired! *sniffles*

TAEHYUNG'S GRANDFATHER : Now now, it's alright child, the man adjust his strength so he only did it to make me unconscious.. which still hurts but I'm still strong! Minus my back..

TAEHYUNG'S GRANDFATHER : Jung.. Hoseok was it? I know it was a job you needed to do but you gave up on it just for Taehyung? Sounds unbelievable.

HOSEOK : Believe me, I couldn't believe it myself but.. he gives that vibes you know.

TAEHYUNG'S GRANDFATHER : Child, can you wait outside for a little bit?

TAEHYUNG : *sniffles* Ok Grandpa *leaves the room while wiping his tears*

HOSEOK : Sup?

TAEHYUNG'S GRANDFATHER : I'm old, I perfectly know that I'm old. But could you just not take advantage of him? I appreciate that you're only doing your job but I know people like you don't do this for justice.

HOSEOK : well ain't your brain still working fine.

TAEHYUNG'S GRANDFATHER : Why are you on my side?

HOSEOK : Your side? *looks at the window* I'm on my side. I don't plan on helping him escape anything.

TAEHYUNG'S GRANDFATHER : If that's the case, I would appreciate it if you would leave us alone.

HOSEOK : Funny. *points a gun to the grandpa's neck*

HOSEOK : How about you give us our blessings instead?

TAEHYUNG'S GRANDFATHER : Y-you.. HEL-

HOSEOK : *fills the old man's mouth with a cloth* I like your pretty grandson and I'm gonna take him.

HOSEOK : *pulls the trigger*