W/NJ R18+

As Namjoon was already cupping Taehyung's cheeks, he leans himself closer, setting the boundaries of the table aside and attach his lips to his.

Taehyung couldn't react much at first, but he eventually shut his eyes and kisses back.

He didn't waste time to obey what his kink wants next, and that is stripping the boy in a rip and cuffing the boy and watch him struggle for not being able to do anything other than spreading his legs.

"Bend"

Namjoon's order brought shivers through his dick, Namjoon brought him standing to a table before bending him and putting air spaces between his leg.

It's been a while since he used all his office stored item and oh today was going to be a great day to use them. He started off by taking out multiple shaped and colored dildo to vibrator to butt plug.

"Which one do you like hm?"

"I-I want the dildo"

Namjoon smirks and slaps Taehyung's butt cheeks hard gaining a small Yelp from the helpless boy. Out of those multiple rainbow colored dildo, one in particular interested him.. or not.

He skipped the dildo and all those crazy toys and went right to the mechanical ones, his favorite of all.

"B-But dildo..!" He silently gasped as Namjoon made his ass perk up towards the automatic sex machine.

"You have a better dildo right here." Namjoon took a transparent lubricant and messages it to the plastic rubber dildo, the feeling of touching it made him horny and the thought of Taehyung who will be cover in sweat and scream were more pleasurable in mind.

He dug his fingers in the dry ass to add the cold lubricant before patting his inner thighs and starting the machine.

"N-Namjoon? Why the machine?"

"I like.. to watch" another personal kink Namjoon hardly admits.

Taehyung hums his moans when the rubbery toy pushes against the tight wall of his entrance. It was awfully slow for a start, the pace was nothing to be moaning about but he couldn't contain his cold feet

All Namjoon needed was the remote on his right hand and his opened dick wrapped by his left hand to enjoy the live movie.

"N-Namjoon" He hums in response, his hand didn't stop shaking himself.

From slow to medium speed, his moans became equally loud, filling the room as it echoes back.

"L-Let me t-touch"

"Touch what?"

Taehyung swallows his leaking spit. "Touch you, touch myself, I'm going crazy!"

Namjoon sighs. "No"

Maybe Taehyung actually likes to being watch, it made him feel like a solo porn star with Namjoon being his solo viewer.

The intensity of those mechanic thrust went from medium to high by a simple button, it drove Taehyung crazy mad at how Namjoon is abusing him without even touching his body.

The machine was broke fast as how fast Namjoon is jerking off, his groans echoed all over the place overlap with Taehyung's.

"I-I.. I think I'm..!" Taehyung came first followed by Namjoon who quickly swept it up by a tissue and turns off the machine. The machine was a mess, a wet mess from all the pre-cum Taehyung dripped down before.

"D-did I just..?"

"You came without your dick getting touched, I'm impressed."

"Is that bad..?"

Namjoon approaches him, throws the machine away and wipes the cum that bad again on his stomach.

"It's wonderful."