XV

Yoongi didn't plan on sleeping that night, but he did while wrapping his arms fully on Taehyung's waist as they faces each other. None of them mind, in fact, their time stopped because of that and it seemed morning was never going to come.

But it did.

He was more cheerful and he smiled more than an usual non morning person he is and the only thing that made him frown again was the lack of weight on the bed.

YOONGI : He left without telling..

Weirdly enough, he misses him even when they've only met for a while.

TAEHYUNG : Good morning Yoongi!

YOONGI : Huh? Didn't you left?

TAEHYUNG : Me? Left? I'm Right here!

YOONGI : That's.. a lame one.

TAEHYUNG : I made you breakfast! *brings Yoongi a tray of waffles and bacons*

TAEHYUNG : There wasn't much on your fridge but there was just enough for a yummy healthy one!

YOONGI : Oh wow.. no one has ever done that to me.

TAEHYUNG : *grins* Yay I'm Yoongi's special first!

YOONGI : You sure are *continues eating*

YOONGI : Taehyung.. you're the first I'd say this but.. you're welcome to come back again.. I'll show you my new tunes by then.

TAEHYUNG : You make musics? That's so AWSOME!!

YOONGI : For a living yes.. although Namjoon said it was stupid.

TAEHYUNG : Namjoon probably haven't heard your music and I think is beautiful even though I haven't heard them.

YOONGI : Can you come again? I haven't finished my new song but I'd be glad to let you be the first judge of it.

TAEHYUNG : Alright!

Yoongi was the happiest man alive at that time, he felt his first joy in his life. His happiness was easy and simple, keeping him by his side seems like a fun idea for him but maybe not today nor tomorrow, but maybe.. just one day everything will blossom perfectly on a spring day.

TAEHYUNG : This is my home!

YOONGI : It looks nice.

TAEHYUNG : Well, bye bye Yoongi *waves*

YOONGI : I won't be your friend if you don't come for visit.

TAEHYUNG : eeehh? I want us to still be friends!

YOONGI : I was joking *chuckles* *pats Taehyung*

??? : Taehyung?

YOONGI : *turns around but wasn't surprised* Who are you?

??? : Lay your hands off from my baby brother!

YOONGI : Brother? You two look nothing alike.

TAEHYUNG : *speechless* Y-you..

TAEHYUNG : Jin hyung!!! Big brother!! *tackle hugs the mysterious man* I miss you so much!

JIN : Told you he's my cute baby brother *hugs and pats Taehyung*