XII

TAEHYUNG : Where is Hoseok.. *whispers to himself*

NAMJOON : Hoseok? *heards the whisper* Who's that?

TAEHYUNG : Oh uhm, a friend! A nice friend!

NAMJOON : I see.. I'll be driving you home now, care to tell me your address?

TAEHYUNG : Ah, Thank you very much!

Kindly, Namjoon drops Taehyung into the car before driving towards the address Taehyung pointed out.

But maybe it was a lack of luck, The lights on Taehyung's house was off and it wasn't a friendly neighbor blackout either, it was just his parents that already hit the lights out.

TAEHYUNG : Uhh.. Namjoon..

NAMJOON : Go on.

TAEHYUNG : I.. think I left my keys at Jimin's place and I don't want to wake up my parents..

NAMJOON : Your kidnapper took it from you?

TAEHYUNG : That Uh.. it's like leaving your stuff at your friends place.. *scratches his neck*

NAMJOON : I thought he wasn't your friend?

TAEHYUNG : He eventually became my friend so.. he's a friend!

Yea, Namjoon still didn't know if Taehyung was being delusional with the Jimin kidnapping thing of Taehyung was just a hard guy to explain things.

NAMJOON : My friend's place is near, we could hang out or sleep there unless you wanna sleep in the cell

TAEHYUNG : Why not your place?

NAMJOON : *smirks* Trust me.. you don't wanna visit my place.

The gas was just a waste to bring Taehyung to his house since his friend's place is just a few walks from his.

Well at least now Namjoon knows one personal things about him.

-

Incase you're wondering why I haven't updated in a while, it's because my grandmother passed away so I could really focus much. I'm really really sorry but I ran out of prefinished chapters to update ;-;

There is supposed to be a [hidden] smut chapter before this but I couldn't finish it in time so again, I'm super sorry.