XXX

Hand in hand they walk, they smile but one in fear while the other in enjoyment.

After Yoongi took Taehyung home with him and staying the night, things had gotten.. weird.

The night started with Yoongi taking a shower and later dragging the boy with him. But he couldn't say no, not with the knife that points on his neck. Well, not really but it just felt like that.

YOONGI : Why are you afraid Kitten?

TAEHYUNG : N-no Yoongi, I'm not afraid.

YOONGI : You're stuttering

TAEHYUNG : It's.. cold.. *holds his shoulder*

YOONGI : *hugs Taehyung before they both fall to the mattress*

TAEHYUNG : Ah!

YOONGI : *nuzzles his nose on Taehyung's neck* mine

TAEHYUNG : *blushes*

YOONGI : *pulls away as he caress Taehyung's cheeks* Really cute when you blush. Blush more.

TAEHYUNG : I- Uh-

YOONGI : I want to show you my music.. won't you take a listen?

TAEHYUNG : *nods*

YOONGI : *goes to grab his phone and puts it on the loudest volume before playing the music*

'Oh What sweet melody does this song hold' is the best way to thank the enjoyment of the music.

He couldn't say it, he couldn't say it after hearing what the end offered to him.

In the beginning, It certainly olds a sweet and beautiful melody almost like what you would hear in a Joe Hisaishi song. Calm, sweet and emotional.. and it indeed went there.

Until the end starts.

He almost threw the phone away when his forehead starts to sweat coldly.

TAEHYUNG : Y-Yoongi I l-love you?

He wasn't sure how he took and recorded his voice but it ended with those exact words in the most distorted recording ever.

YOONGI : I love you too :)

His heart starts to pound and not in a good way. This was beyond his creepy capacity.

YOONGI : Sleep right, we have a great day before us love.

But it was almost impossible for him to sleep and pretend nothing has happened. Certainly impossible

YOONGI : I made a promise with your brother.

TAEHYUNG : Jin hyung?!

YOONGI : *nods*

TAEHYUNG : How is he? Has he been doing fine? Did he miss me? He called Namjoon to get me right? Oh no, I have to call him and tell him I'm ok-

YOONGI : *covers Taehyung's lips with his single palm*

YOONGI : I hate it when you say other's name in front of me.

TAEHYUNG : But he's my big brother!

YOONGI : And? I don't like him nor does he like me. Stay off of him.

TAEHYUNG : Why are you like this Yoongi? Why? Thank you for saving me but.. what happened to you?

YOONGI : SHUT UP

YOONGI : SHUT UP AND GO TO SLEEP. *hands urging to strangle Taehyung*

TAEHYUNG : *frozen in place while quivering*

YOONGI : I-I really don't want to hurt you Taehyung *hands twitching* I love you so I won't.

TAEHYUNG : Don't separate me from my brother..

YOONGI : N-no, I-I uh-

TAEHYUNG : If you really love me.. then please..

YOONGI : ...

YOONGI : Alright, I'm sorry.

YOONGI : Oh god, I didn't know what I was thinking haha.

YOONGI : Stupid right to think that if I kill you, I'll be the last to see you as you see me.

YOONGI : Haha 😂

TAEHYUNG : Y-Yoongi please st-

YOONGI : I made a promise with him..

YOONGI : He told me where you are and so in return for your location, you would meet him tomorrow.

TAEHYUNG : Who?

YOONGI : You know him.. but I don't like him.

YOONGI : I'll take you back Incase something happens to you.

YOONGI : So sleep tight alright?

TAEHYUNG : But who?

YOONGI : Sleep tight, small tiger. You'll see him tomorrow.