XXXIII [FINALE]

There were a lot of panting involved and loud driving in that neighborhood. The police and ambulance came to the household of Kim where two wounded bodies were one and one of them was definitely dead.

The parents of those Kim didn't know what happened until they came back home the next day, screaming in terror to see what the red mess was attached to the floor and walls.

Taehyung was in rehabilitation and is now with Jimin who in the meantime is taking care of him. Nights didn't go by with an ordinary dream, it was a nightmare.

One night after a wake up at 3 am, he saw Jimin who was quietly sobbing at the corner of their bed.

TAEHYUNG : Jimin..?

JIMIN : Taehyung..? *sniffles*

JIMIN : I-I Uhh

TAEHYUNG : ... Jimin, it's ok. Tell me why you're sad

JIMIN : H-Hoseok..

TAEHYUNG : What about him?

JIMIN : HOSEOK DIED WHEN I COULDVE SAVED HIM. I HAD A GUN BUT I CHOOSE TO GO WITH HIS PLAN. THIS IS ALL MY FAULT *holds his head*

TAEHYUNG : No, Jimin! *hugs him* Jin hyung ran out of ammo and thanks to him we're alive. His death wasn't futile!

JIMIN : I-I-I should've payed him more, I should've fulfilled his wish, I should've said I L-L-L-

TAEHYUNG : Jimin.. do you love him?

JIMIN : *cries* it's all my fault...

JIMIN : Why does this keep happening to me?..

Although that was what Taehyung was supposed to say.

TAEHYUNG : Forget about it Jimin.. just forget.  *but he himself couldn't*

JIMIN : I-

In a near distance, a few men could be heard screaming. Screaming in loud terror as one man approached closer.

TAEHYUNG : W-what? What's happening?!

JIMIN : For the past few days the security has gotten weaker here..

??? : *shots the door's handle multiple times for it to be broken*

JIMIN : We have to get out!

??? : *breaks in*

TAEHYUNG : W-we can't do this alone, Jimin! We need backup! *searches for anything useful with him*

TAEHYUNG : Huh? What does this do? *presses the single buttoned remote he found*

JIMIN : Now is not the time! *pulls Taehyung to the underground passage way*

??? : *shots Jimin's thigh before he could run further*

TAEHYUNG : Jimin! *looks back and carries Jimin to his back*

??? : *steps getting closer to them*

JIMIN : Leave me. At least you should get away.