XVIII

It's been a while since someone joined in the party.

It was a certain night for the wolf to come out, Jungkook was bored.

JUNGKOOK : He hasn't been to school..

JUNGKOOK : Hm.. didn't his grandfather died?

JUNGKOOK : But He didn't come before then too.

JUNGKOOK : Oi, are you still alive?

JUNGKOOK : Park Bogum if I find out that you're alive.. *pulls his hair* *pulls the gag down*

JUNGKOOK : You outta regret.

BOGUM : *squirms* PLEASE LET ME GO! *cries*

The poor boy was in a messy state. Ropes tangled between his arms and body, his knees chained to the floor for several days.

JUNGKOOK : That's enough talking *slaps him before putting the gag back*

JUNGKOOK : Honestly.. you hang out with Taehyung but you're so much different from him in bed and terms of biting.

JUNGKOOK : *scratches his hair in frustration* Thinking of replacing him was stupids

JUNGKOOK : Hey, where's Taehyung's House? *pulls the gag down again*

BOGUM : I DON'T KNOW!

JUNGKOOK : *grabs the bat* You really should.

The empty house was now filled with screams.

-

Speaking of screams, there was another place that was filled with one and that's in the penthouse.

JIMIN : WHAT THE FUCK????! FIRST TAEHYUNG GOT AWAY THEN HOSEOK LEAVES AND YOU STILL HAVENT FOUND A TRACE OF THEM?!

JIMIN'S FATHER : I'm sorry sweetie, there was a company meeting and this week has been busy!

JIMIN : DO YOU THINK I CARE?! FIND THEM OR YOU'RE DEAD TO ME

JIMIN'S FATHER : N-no baby! I'll find them! I'll find them!

MAN : Sir.. there's a possibility that Jung Hoseok betrayed us and helped Kim Taehyung escaped.

JIMIN : *throws a coffee cup to the man's chest* WELL GO FIND THEM!!

MAN : Y-yes Sir *leaves with Jimin's father*

JIMIN : Fuck.

JIMIN : FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

JIMIN : How dare they

JIMIN : I knew Hoseok would do this one day. I keep him for entertainment but I didn't expect him to take Taehyung for himself

JIMIN : Hey hearty..

JIMIN : You're starting to stink.