XXVI

There was no such thing as police work for Namjoon's time. What he did didn't have any relation to the police department, it was just his personal job and that is taking him home.

NAMJOON : Sorry

TAEHYUNG : For what?

NAMJOON : For kinda not believing you were kidnapped before

TAEHYUNG : Oh that.. *scratches his neck* it's ok..

NAMJOON : And based on the reports.. you were also kidnapped before being brought to Jimin under the name Jeon Jungkook.

TAEHYUNG : Yes..

NAMJOON : There was a dead guy under the name Park Bogum, do you know him?

TAEHYUNG : Park Bogum is my best friend..

NAMJOON : I'll interview you tomorrow alright cutie?

TAEHYUNG : *nods*

Namjoon bit his lips as he and Taehyung sat on the sofa. It was nighttime and it was getting hard for him to maintain his self control.

Think of him as the werewolf that emerges every night. In this situation, Namjoon is the super diligent, neat and intelligent head police in the morning but when the sun decides to set then it's a different story. Dicks whipped, naked girls, party all around and everything ends up in his secret lair where both or sometimes one side of the party enjoys some treatments.

And now the moon was starting to show itself. Not good.

TAEHYUNG : Why didn't you take me back to Jin hyung?

NAMJOON : Jin hyung?

TAEHYUNG : The one who told you to help me.. was Jin hyung right?

NAMJOON : Oh, yes, so that's his name..

TAEHYUNG : You knew my address.. could you please take me back?

NAMJOON : Y-you're right

Although he didn't move. He taps his finger onto his ripped jeans. Maybe he wasn't that much of a Justice at all, maybe he did this intentionally so he would patiently let the beast inside of him ripped out. The multiple toys were waiting for a touch.

NAMJOON : I can't wait..

TAEHYUNG : Wait for what? *tilts*

NAMJOON : Dinner *smiles*

NAMJOON : Stay here until dinner and then I'll take you home.

TAEHYUNG : If you insist.. ok!

*knock knock*

-

I don't know why but I just downloaded kakaotalk so if you wanna talk the letssss my id is peachyuu

Or let's just make a group chat there. I'm a lonely bubble umu