V

TAEHYUNG : Ah, Grandpa!

TAEHYUNG'S GRANDFATHER : It's nice to see you taking care of his old shop Taehyung *smiles*

TAEHYUNG : The shop isn't that big so It's not a problem dusting things off

TAEHYUNG'S GRANDFATHER : If only we weren't that poor.. You wouldn't have done this for me.. my back is already ready to kill me and there isn't much money to hire more new staffs.

TAEHYUNG : It's ok Grandpa! I can take care of most things here so you don't have to worry! You give me food and a decent payment so it's really ok Grandpa!

TAEHYUNG'S GRANDFATHER : *straightens his back* I wanted to do more for my cutest grandson. *pinches Taehyung's cheeks*

TAEHYUNG : *giggles* hehe..

MAN : Excuse me, is this Kim's old antique shop?

TAEHYUNG : Yes it is! How may I serve you?

MAN : Do you happen to have this? *shows a picture from his phone*

TAEHYUNG : Yes, we do *Goes to the back storage to get the item*

TAEHYUNG'S FATHER : *eyes widen* Well if it isn't my old military gun..

MAN : *pays him* And may you come with us?

TAEHYUNG : Who? Me? *points to himself*

MAN : Do you not want to?

TAEHYUNG : I'm really really sorry, I still need to work.

MAN : I assume that's a no. *approaches Taehyung with the military gun*

TAEHYUNG'S GRANDFATHER : What do you think you're doing?- TAEHYUNG, RUN!

Taehyung wasn't fast enough to get away, the big bulky arms wrapped around his neck, and before he could scream, a piece of chloroform soaked cloth wraps around his nose, he wasn't able to fight anymore.

The old man manages to scream, but he couldn't run and fight the bigger man for Taehyung, he was easily knocked out by a hit from the gun.

MAN : *pulls his cellphone and dials numbers* I'm done

MAN : ...

MAN : *calls the ambulance*