XXVII

*knock knock*

As if it wasn't obvious for Namjoon to growl at the person beyond his door, it also became clear how unfriendly he actually is when it comes to surprise guests.

TAEHYUNG : Who could it be?

NAMJOON : ...

NAMJOON : I don't usually come home early.

NAMJOON : My vacation schedule isn't something public either unless it's my colleague.

TAEHYUNG : Maybe it's an important case!

The possibility that Taehyung mentioned wasn't off his list but he still didn't like the idea of being bothered especially if it requires him to work overnight and beyond his shift.

He smiles before taking a small leave to open the door, if it's another advertisement for those self claim 'donations' then he would shut the door in a flash.

*knock knock*

NAMJOON : Alright Alright, I'm opening the door-

NAMJOON : *eyes widen* You..

NAMJOON : *slams the door back again but failed as the stranger sticks his feet through it and thus unable to close the door*

YOONGI : *fully grips on the door* That's rude for an officer now isn't it?

NAMJOON : Fuck You.. *clicks his tongue* What do you want?

YOONGI : I want to do a quick checkup

NAMJOON : You're not the officer here *forcefully pushes the door shut again*

TAEHYUNG : *shouting from a distance* Why is it taking so long!!

YOONGI : Looks like I found him. *pushes the door hard enough to let himself in*

NAMJOON : Fuck

YOONGI : Taehyung! *rushes in the house and begins searching for him only to easily find him in the couch*

TAEHYUNG : Yoongi? Yoongi!

YOONGI : Taehyung.. *pants* I ran all the way here.. thank god you're safe *hugs Taehyung*

TAEHYUNG : mhmm.. *hugs back* Did Jin hyung called you?

YOONGI : *hugs him tightly*

TAEHYUNG : Oh, or was it Jimin?

YOONGI : Jimin?

NAMJOON : That's enough of reunion.

NAMJOON : Trashes should be thrown away. *points at Yoongi then the door*

TAEHYUNG : Namjoon! That's was mean!

NAMJOON : I only speak the truth

YOONGI : I'll only leave if Taehyung leaves

NAMJOON : Taehyung is not leaving tonight!

YOONGI : Anyone is better than you!

TAEHYUNG : Guys! Stop!

YOONGI : *growls* I'm doing this for your safety

NAMJOON : Same as me.

TAEHYUNG : Guys!

TAEHYUNG : ...

TAEHYUNG : Yoongi, why are you worried about me? Namjoon is a policeman, it'll be fine if it's only until dinner.

YOONGI : Din- what? No! Taehyung, Namjoon is dangerous and you're not supposed to interact with him.

NAMJOON : Is that what you say to all police you see?

YOONGI : Justice is bullshit

NAMJOON : So are you so get out

YOONGI : I can't leave Taehyung alone, at least not with you.

NAMJOON : *raises his fist*

TAEHYUNG : *hugs Namjoon's waist* Stop!

NAMJOON : *tensed up*

YOONGI : Taehyung, what are you doing? *pulls Taehyung away*

TAEHYUNG : I-I was just-

YOONGI : We're going and that's final *drags Taehyung away*

NAMJOON : No he's not *pulls Taehyung's other arm*

TAEHYUNG : Guys! *pulls his arm from them both*

TAEHYUNG : How about me and Yoongi stay here? Namjoon would get what he want and Yoongi wouldn't be so worried..!

NAMJOON : Ugh..

YOONGI : I really don't like the idea but If you're happy with that decision..

NAMJOON : Fucking fine.

NAMJOON : But I'm not giving him food.

TAEHYUNG : Namjoon!

NAMJOON : Oh alright fine. *huff*