XXVIII

With the most sudden movement and unexpectedness, Taehyung had his feet fallen with a large bulked man on top of him, gripping his wrist tightly in the reason of caging him.

NAMJOON : shh *covers Taehyung's lips*

TAEHYUNG : *struggles with his arms*

NAMJOON : We really can't have Yoongi wake up can't we?

TAEHYUNG : *bits Namjoon's palm*

NAMJOON : ow fuck- *flinches*

TAEHYUNG : GO AWAY! *knees Namjoon's crotch hard*

One thing that's clear was being trapped in arms. The pain hurts Namjoon's pride as a man that he almost teared up.

But Namjoon smiles. Fuck it feels so good being kneed.

Taehyung fled away. From the previous of his experience he already knew what would happen next and Namjoon would demonstrate it with his dick.

But what about Yoongi?

As he fled, he had the time and space in his mind to think about the friend that tried to save him from... this 

Should he get him up?

TAEHYUNG : Y.. YOONGI!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!! *shouts*

YOONGI : Here! *shouts from a distance*

TAEHYUNG : He's still there.. *runs towards the voice*

Taehyung arrived at where the voice led to.
What he saw was beyond terror.

YOONGI : Ugh..

Yoongi was tied to a table- no, he was strapped in a kinky bondage way and fully on his birthday suit at that.

There was.. just so many things attached to Yoongi's starting from his nipple that it perked up with two nipple clamps that showed signs of turning blue. His feet was tied up with his thighs and there was a double penetration machine with one Splorch Ovipositor Dildo pleasuring his cock and another normal silicone dildo penetrating his ass.

Any sex addict would see this as a dream kink to feel but Yoongi clearly wasn't, in fact blood could be seen dripping from his lips and his moans were really closed.

TAEHYUNG : What happened?..?!

YOONGI : Shit head put something in my coffee, after waking up I found myself in this crazy contraptions. Help me out of this.

TAEHYUNG : *nods before switching off the machines*

Taehyung pushes the remaining saliva on his neck and he began thinking; If Namjoon caught him, he could've have this treatment as well or maybe worst.

Yoongi's crotch was swallown blue and as soon as he removed the metal ring around it, his hand was immediately covered with his white semen.. lots of it.

YOONGI : I uh- sorry *looks away*

TAEHYUNG : I-It's understandable *awkward smile*

The only thing left was untying Yoongi's arms and legs and they could leave but-

Someone threw a pebble on his arms