VI

TAEHYUNG : *wakes up* Where.. am I? *Looks around*

Taehyung found himself in an odd room that's filled with dolls in various pastel colors, the room he was in had a princess bed, soft pink wallpaper and a baby blue rug.

JIMIN : Just like in the picture.. *wipes Taehyung's droll with his sleeve*

TAEHYUNG : *backs away and wipes his lips* Who are you? I'm not supposed to talk to strangers.

JIMIN : Park Jimin, your new Daddy! *hands up while he cheers*

TAEHYUNG : D-Daddy?

JIMIN : Yup~ I've always wanted to know what it feels to be a great Daddy!

TAEHYUNG : I'm not ready to have a second father *scratches his cheeks*

JIMIN : *giggles* Let's have tea with hearty! *pulls Taehyung to his tea table*

JIMIN : This is hearty! *points to the seated kitty*

TAEHYUNG : Ah, Why is he named Hearty?

Taehyung didn't understand what was happening, but in his eyes, Jimin was a bit shorter than him and didn't seem older than him, he sees him as a little toddler wanting to play, he almost forgot that he was kidnapped.

JIMIN : *smirks* You wanna know?

TAEHYUNG : If you want to tell

JIMIN : Nope! Some things are better a secret!.. especially what's inside hearty *draws circles with his index finger around Taehyung's chest*

JIMIN : Let's start the party!

TAEHYUNG : Let's! *stares at the beautiful cakes on the table*

JIMIN : What's wrong? *mouthful*

TAEHYUNG : I feel it'd be a waste to eat such pretty cakes..

JIMIN : pfft, it's just a cake, I can always ask the chefs to make more.

TAEHYUNG : I see.. *eats* They're delicious!

JIMIN : *licks his lips as he watch Taehyung happily intakes he cake* Absolutely.. But hearty thinks you should try the tea.

TAEHYUNG : *drinks* It uh- good!

Taehyung felt a little flushed.

JIMIN : *pulls Taehyung to the bed* Play

TAEHYUNG : Jimin, I can't really p-play..

JIMIN : Of course you wanna play with Jimin *palms Taehyung's crotch*

TAEHYUNG : I-I really should go.

JIMIN : *clicks his tongue* YOU'RE NOT GOING HOME BECAUSE YOU'RE ALREADY LABELED AS MY TOY, GOT THAT?!

TAEHYUNG : *scared* B-but Ji-Jimin-

JIMIN : *inhales* Don't you just love the beauty of drugs? *cups Taehyung's cheeks as he gets on top of him*

TAEHYUNG : *shakes his head* D-drugs are bad..

JIMIN : And you're not resisting. *sucks Taehyung's neck*

As Taehyung moans of being marked by the other, A sudden door knocks from an anonymous person, Jimin growls as he moves away from Taehyung.

MAN : Your father wishes to have a word with you.

JIMIN : GODDAMIT HOSEOK, TELL THAT OLD FUCK A BIG FAT NO.

HOSEOK : He said it's important.

JIMIN : *looks at Taehyung before he walking out* I wasted my MDMA for nothing.

HOSEOK : Need my escort?

JIMIN : I hate escorts.