XXXI

Yoongi served him breakfast with love and affection, heck he could just chop up his kidney and feed it to him with no problem. Taehyung felt the immense feeling in his gut that nothing good will happen today but he just couldn't keep himself from smiling over the small plated food he chewed on. Yoongi has been living alone quiet sometimes now so the food was obviously going to be good.

But those delicious time has to end after the meal because Yoongi will soon take him to a man he didn't know who it will be.

TAEHYUNG : Y-Yoongi? Are you sure this is the place? I m-mean this is..

YOONGI : *bits his bottom lip* Yes.. You know exactly where this is.

TAEHYUNG : Is he waiting for me?.. is Jin hyung waiting for me?

YOONGI : Yes..

TAEHYUNG : W-why didn't you take me home yesterday?

YOONGI : ...

YOONGI : Throwback sake.

TAEHYUNG : Yoongi.. I don't know what I'm supposed to feel.. should I be mad or be happy?

YOONGI : *smiles* If you're happy around me, just come to me after this is over.

YOONGI : *gives Taehyung a small one buttoned remote* if you need help, just press it. *waves his goodbye before leaving*

TAEHYUNG : *nods as he sees Yoongi who walks away*

TAEHYUNG : Right! *takes a deep breath*

TAEHYUNG : *presses the door bell*

??? : *opens the door*

TAEHYUNG : Jin hyung.. I'm sorry, I lost my keys and I'm sorry I haven't been home..

JIN : *pulls Taehyung in the House before locking the doors*

JIN : My dear baby brother, where have you been?

His feet took a step closer to his said dear brother, his words seemed like a genuine brother who cares for his family member but.. he wasn't smiling.

After multiple experience, he knew where this was gonna do and it's not good either.

JIN : So where have you been?

TAEHYUNG : I got kidnapped multiple times.. but you got N-Namjoon and Yoongi to get me right? *scared at his furious brother*

JIN : You're right. When you got kidnapped by Jimin, you called me and I immediately called Namjoon for you.. but did you know?

TAEHYUNG : N-no I don't.

JIN : I've been watching you Tae..

JIN : At school with Jungkook.

TAEHYUNG : J-J-Jungkook?

JIN : When you got kidnapped, who did you think told Hoseok to save you? I was planning on picking you up the other day but I didn't want to stand out so I send out Hoseok.

TAEHYUNG : W-wait so-

JIN : I know what you're thinking.. it's a yes

JIN : Hoseok was supposed to send you out to me when he saved you from Jungkook.. yet you ran away and unfortunately got caught on Jimin's web.

JIN : Jimin was a challenge yet luck was on my side so I tracked the call and got Namjoon to save you.

JIN : I couldn't trust someone dirty like Namjoon to hold you, so I got Yoongi.

TAEHYUNG : Hyung! Have you been stalking me?! Why didn't you get me yourself?!

JIN : ...

JIN : Because you're my brother. My precious loving brother. The brother that I love more than my job and my good looks.

JIN : But I am not special. I have multiple connections but I am not a police, not a talented musician, not a rich baby, not an assassin nor am I a perfectionist. That's why I have to get special people to do my bids.

TAEHYUNG : You're my brother.. I love you too but..

TAEHYUNG : You're not smiling like you used to.

TAEHYUNG : You're getting scary day by day!

JIN : Because you didn't follow my rules.

JIN : Remember what happens when little brothers don't listen to their big brothers?

TAEHYUNG : I-

JIN : My dear little brother.. didn't I warn you about strangers?

JIN : Because you went with Jungkook.. you were in this mess.

JIN : Hey.. mom and dad aren't home.

TAEHYUNG : No! *tries to flee but got caught by Jin*

JIN : Bad boys get spanked.. now take your pants off.

TAEHYUNG : N-No! Please! Your punishments are s-scary..

JIN : But in order for you to understand my love, you have to be taught *finally smiles*