II

Jungkook wasn't late to class, he was on time as usual but as the time for school goes on, his mind seem to still be intact of the beautiful Kim Taehyung he accidentally met. His mind wasn't usually on other males or females, only his goal, this was the first and he needs to know why.

JUNGKOOK : I need to find him *stands up from his desk as he searches to class 3-2*

JUNGKOOK : Is Kim Taehyung here?

BOY 1 : Woah, it's Jeon..

BOY 2 : *looks around* with that lack of response it's probably a no, try the cafeteria or bathroom.

JUNGKOOK : *goes to the cafeteria and looks for Taehyung* Where is he..

His head turns left and right around, but rather than finding the boy, he attracts numbers of people that blocked his way.

GIRL : HOLY SHIT JEON JUNGKOOK JUST LOOKED AT ME

JUNGKOOK : fucking eyesores.. where's Kim Taehyung?

After a couple of searching of screechings, he finally gives up on the cafeteria since he made no progress.

JUNGKOOK : *goes to the first floor bathroom* Where the fuck is he?

JUNGKOOK : *eyes widen* There he is..

BOGUM : So Tae, wanna jack to the club tonight?

TAEHYUNG : But we're still underage, how about next year?

BOGUM : It's ok, it's ok, my brother works as the master there, we can get a free pass.

TAEHYUNG : Bogum, I don't think I wanna risk the trouble.. finals are coming, I can't spend my time like that.

BOGUM : You're being the typical Asian kid, relax *zips his zipper* *turns around to see Jungkook* oh?

TAEHYUNG : What's wrong? *also zips his zipper before he turns around* Ah, it's you!

JUNGKOOK : I- *coughs* I was looking for you.

JUNGKOOK : *thoughts: Why in hell was I nervous?*

BOGUM : The infamous Jeon Jungkook, looking for the least famous Kim Taehyung, what in hell did you to go get his attention Tae?

TAEHYUNG : We bumped earlier.. so why are you looking for me?

JUNGKOOK : *pulls Taehyung's wrist* You're coming with me

TAEHYUNG : Wha-what? *gets pulled by forced*

BOGUM : Have fun *waves as he watch them leave*