Chapter 22 : Is this what family feels like?

A/N

Hey everyone! As everyone voted for the second option out of the two I posted in the book TO YOU, MY HEART I SURRENDER, the chapters will be of usual length but the days of posting will change according to the schedule of my classes. Thanks a lot for understanding my situation and supporting me. That really means a lot.

Now, before the chapter two news...

First, I have started a new book STELLA'S COMMUNIQUE CORNER where I'll be posting all the notifications regarding my updates. So, kindly add the book to your private libraries if you don't want to miss the new chapter of any story.

Second one is a rather good news

Second one is a rather good news. THE HIDDEN HALF has won the second place in the mystery / thriller genre in THE NEW AUTHORS AWARDS. So, congratulations to all the THH lovers.

Here is the next chapter

Here is the next chapter. I hope you all will like it. Happy reading!!

*** CHAPTER 22 ***

After a week of rigorous search, Sahil comes up with a list of around fifteen places that match the three letters 'Gra' that Hemant had uttered before passing out. As his condition starts deteriorating after that, they have put him under the careful observation of their family doctor, Dr. Kapadia, who is no more no less vicious, owing to the fact that he's the best friend of his father, Mr. Mahesh Sen Gupta.

Knocking at the door of his sister's room he enters at her approval and finds her sitting on her bed with eyes closed as if she is lost in her deep thoughts. Taking a seat on the other end of the bed, Sahil speaks...

Sahil: What are we going to do about that Hemant? Seeing his condition, I don't think he'll speak anything more for quite some days. So, are we leaving him now as we have the information we needed?

Kavita: Yeah, right! So, that we can have him running to the Maheshwaris in no time telling them what we did. No way!

Sahil: Then?

Kavita: We're going to keep him unless and until you get your hands on your girl.

Sahil: Oh, okay! Well... These are the few places I have found.