OMG YOU BROKE MY NAIL

I wasn't shocked let's just say that. Of course it was Nathan. I mean an Axe murderer could have broken in the house and decided to come and hug me...yeah I didn't think so.

Nathan's sly little grin alarmed me. I frowned at him.

"So Miss Little are ya gonna play or what?" He asks sitting beside me on the piano bench.

It's such a small bench that our thighs are touching.

I shake my head. Nathan sighs. "I won't video you." He says.

I take a deep breath before resting my hands on the keys again. Then I play "don't stop me now."

Tonight I'm gonna have myself a good time/and the world be turning inside out/masound it in ecstasy so/don't stop me now/don't stop me now/just like having a good time/having a good time/so take to the sky like a tiger defying the lord of gravity/so don't sit by like lady godiva/I'm gonna go go/there's no stopping me

A/N:song up above!!!! Sorry I love Queen. Can't wait for their documentary Bohemian Rhapsody

Nathan bumped my shoulder. "You are so good!" He said. I blushed.

I grasped the keys to play another song. Nathan took my hands off the keys.

"Let's go somewhere!" He said excitedly. I rolled my eyes.

"Dude, did you forget about your sister?"

A look of realization hit him and he put his head back. "Oh right!"

"You are so irresponsible. I can see why your  mom doesn't trust you to look after her."
I said, and folded my arms over my chest.

Nathan rolled his eyes. "That is so not why." He said. I huffed. "Oh please."

Why you always so huffy with me?" Nathan asked, shoving my shoulder.

I sighed and shoved him back. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" I said, walking to the door. Nathan jumped up. "No!"

I opened the door. I was shocked to see Amanda Bronk, the school's queen bee.

Amanda looked confused. "I thought this was Nathan's house. "

I rolled my eyes. "It is. He's just not currently here."

Then I slammed the door in her makeup caked face. I heard a screech and then...

"OMG YOU BROKE MY NAIL!"

I just laughed and locked the door. I could hear Amanda screeching like a bird outside.

I walked to the kitchen for a snack. Hands grabbed my waist."get off me Nathan."

Nathan spun me around and growled. "How fucking could you?"

"How fucking could I what?" I asked, sliding from his grip.

"She was my daily fuck! And you know what I do when people get in the way of that?"

I shook my head. I turned and Nathan's fist collided with my face.

I fell to the floor and blacked out.