Chapter Six: Who Is She?

The next morning, I went back to my twitter newsfeed and watched it explode with guesses and opinions of fans. I guess they saw SugarScape's article too. Most people seemed angry...

@1D_love: that girl looks like a slut, she doesn't deserve him!

@iloveniall: when i find out who that is im going to kill her for flirting with my man

@directioner_4ever: @NiallOfficial who is she, and why isnt it me?

...but there were some people that were being nice about it...

@true_directioner: if Niall likes her, then directioners should too! she makes him happy!

@1D_Florida: guys stop hating, u don't even know who she is, and it's his life! im sure shes awesome just like dani and el!

...and those comforted me. But only a little. I refreshed my newsfeed and saw a tweet that made my heart stop.

@NiallOfficial: had fun last night , party was awesome , but now i have to find my mystery girl ! will you guys help me ?

Followed by...

@NiallOfficial: hey mystery girl , i found something of yours , meet me at my hotel tomorrow at 3PM to get it back ?

That's when I realized I had lost my locket. But at least I know he has it, which was comforting. But even though I knew the hotel (I'm still a fangirl, after all), what room was he in? There was no way for me to find out without him telling all of his other followers...

@NiallOfficial: almost forgot ! floor is your fave color in te rainbow and room is your lucky number !

That boy just has everything figured out, doesn't he? Well, floor... red, orange, yellow, green! He would be on the fourth floor, in room thirteen, so room 413! But even though I had that part figured out, what about SugarScape, and my stepmother and stepsisters? How am I supposed to go to the hotel without getting spotted? Then I got the idea.

A disguise.

Emily's going to have some fun with this project.