팔 :

( 의심치 )☁︎

( 의심치 )
☁︎

I could not concentrate at all.

My own eyes couldn't help but stare at his figure. He was sitting on the table by the big window, sipping on his mocha americano. He looked so etheral. I continue to observe this man and notice that he was writing? He had laid a brown notebook down on the table and was holding a pen. I wasn't so sure about what he was doing but he looked so peaceful doing it. It made me more— curious about him.

"Miyoung! The customer is waiting for his drink!" I jump at the sudden voice that clearly sounded furious. It was Mr. Seo.

"U-oh sorry." I mutter, loud enough for both the customer and Mr. Seo to hear. I took the cup and quickly passed it to the customer who looked irritated with my lack of work ethics. I got distracted again. 'God, I'm such a mess' I thought to myself as the customer left.

I took one last glance at this 'mystery man' only to find him gone. He wasn't at his table anymore. I immediately scanned the whole café to look for him and I spot him at the front door. He was exiting the café. I continued to watch him as his figure disappeared in the distance until he was completely gone.

"Noona are you okay?" Jiwoon asks with a concerned tone. He had just gotten out of the break room.

"Me? Oh I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" I ask back to the younger one.

"Well, you looked so spaced out. You couldn't focus on your job and kept messing up. You even got yelled by Mr. Seo just know."

"It's nothing. I was just lost in my thoughts. Don't worry about me." I reply, not wanting to confess that I was starting at 'mystery man' this whole time.

"Hmm, okay noona. Well now that my break is done, I'll take over then. Go take a break and get your mind off of whatever you were thinking about." I utter a thank you at his thoughtful actions and headed to the break room.

I snacked on a sandwich that I took from the kitchen this morning. I was scrolling through my social media so I could at least forget about what'd just happened. He needed to get out of my thoughts so I could work properly.

Before I knew it, my twenty minute break was over and I had to go back. I have officially regained my focus and was ready to start working once again.

The rest of the day was going smoothly. I was doing my job properly and Jiwoon was helping me out as well. I no longer heard my boss constantly yelling at me and telling me to work properly.

-

6:42 pm. More hours passed by and it was almost closing time. The shop had closed a few hours in advance because Mr. Seo had to leave early due to some 'wife problems' apparently. Me and Jiwoon were currently cleaning the shop so we could close it soon.

Jiwoon was in the kitchen washing the leftover plates and mugs that were left uncleaned. As for me, I went to the door to change the open sign and flipped it to show the 'closed' side. After that, I took the broom and gave the floor a quick sweep.

As I was cleaning the floor I suddenly hear a knock coming from the door. I immediately placed the broom down and walked to the entrance of the café but as soon as I see the person knocking, my tracks quickly stopped and my heart began to raise.

He was here once again. What was he doing here?

ʕʔ
Another 'long' chapter!!!
They meet once again!
(><)
I wonder what happened in the next chapter ;)))

BTW!!! 'Dream of Me' just reached 200 reads!!!!
wTf thank you thank you sm!!! ♥︎♥︎♥︎
Please continue to vote and support
'Dream of Me'
ILY(* ><*)╯♡