사십 :

"Miyoung-ah let's go!" He shouted from the outside of our room

"Just a minute!" I yelled back, trying my best to finish quicker.

Taking my phone off the table I hastily open the door; "Okay I'm ready!" I exclaimed.

"Gosh, how long does it take you to—" Jimin let's out a sigh but he immediately cuts himself off; "What
are you wearing?" He asks, a visible change in his demeanor. As soon as his eyes lay onto me, his expression quickly shifts into a different one.

My brows furrow with a puzzled look; "Why? Is there something wrong with it?" I ask.

He then freezes, looking tense and immensely flustered.

"No— it's just that—"

Instinctively, I check the time on my phone, a small gasp leaving my mouth as I did so; "Oh— we have to leave now if we want to get there on time." I said, completely unaware I had interrupted his statement. Still unconscious of his unfinished sentence, I had already pulled him out of the house and we dashed off.

-

: Jimin's point of view

At first I was a bit hesitant to do yoga with Miyoung. I mean— we could've done something more exciting and the thought of it was a tad boring to me. But not gonna lie, I was now actually looking forward to it. I had told Miyoung to hurry up in excitement, I was relieved to finally see her step out the bedroom door after what seemed like years. Gosh she takes so long to get ready.

Although, the minute I laid my eyes onto her frame, my smile had been quickly washed away and replaced with a shocked one.

She was wearing a light blue tank top and a pair of black skintight leggings. Both articles of clothing were hugging her petite looking figure, emphasizing her alluring frame well. She was no doubt looking absolutely stunning , but for some reason I wasn't quite— comfortable with it.

Her choice of clothing was nonetheless good on her but it definitely wasn't something I was used to seeing. She usually wears comfy clothes; her outfits varying from loose sweaters, skinny jeans, and occasionally a cute dress. I'd never thought of her in that type of clothing, and so you could say I was taken aback by a bit.

"What are you wearing?" I asked her out of pure shock, yet she replies with a question as well; "Why? Is there something wrong about it?"

I somehow couldn't find the right words to explain what was going on in my mind, putting me into such a flustered state. I opened my mouth, trying my best to put out what I was trying to say. But before I could even finish what I wanted to tell her, it looked like she lacked my attention. She easily got distracted by the screen of her phone, checking the time I presume.

"Oh— we have to leave now if we want to get there on time." She said and had hastily pulled me out of the door, yet my flustered feelings were still yet to go away.

ʕʔ
I've been so busy these past few days being bombarded with sO muCh homework which made me have no time to write :(((

I'm really sorry huhuhu
~

Sorry if this chapter was a bit shorter than usual ;(