이십 구 :

"Good morning sleepy head

"Good morning sleepy head." A familiar voice greets me as I slowly wake up. The morning sunshine immediately hits my eyes as I lift my heavy lids open.

"How did I get on my bed?" I asked, finally gaining consciousness. The last thing I remember was that movie night with Jieun and Jimin. Which reminds me; where is Jimin?

"Jimin probably carried you there." Jieun said, making a smile creep up to my face.

"The two of you were so cute last night!" She squeals, making me confused. I for some reason couldn't recall anything from last night.

"What do you mean?" I slightly tilt my head in curiousity, signaling her to tell me what had happened.

"You fell asleep while watching The Notebook; Jimin fell asleep a few minutes after." She said with a big smile, looking all giddy. Jieun then hastily grabbed her phone and unlocked it, flashing it in front of my face afterwards.

A small gasp immediately left my mouth as my vision lands on her screen. My eyes widened and my heart thumped in absolute shock. "How did you get that?" I loudly said, feeling incredibly flustered. It was a photo of me and Jimin, cuddling and sound asleep on the couch. My head was laid on his shoulder and his head leaned on mine, both covered in a snug cotton blanket.

"I thought you looked adorable so I just took a little snap." She said, numerous giggles were heard as she said so.

"Delete that now!" I felt sheepish after seeing the photo, making me yell. My face was flushed brightly pink at this point. I tried to snatch the phone away from her to hopefully delete it, but of course I couldn't as she ran away with her cellphone and scurried off to the distance. And me being me, I obviously ran after her.

We ended up zooming after each other around the entire house. The both us were causing quite a ruckus, running here and there. A few shouts could be heard from us two as we shoot across the room, arguing like little children. But since we aren't as physically fit like before, we eventually got exhausted. Loud panting and unsteady breathing was the consequence of running around for the past five minutes without a single stop.

"Just delete it please." I exhaustingly said as I catch my breath.

"Why are you so embarrassed about it anyway. You're a couple and you should at least find it cute." She bluntly states, holding her phone with the picture on it.

"Please, just delete it Jieun." I was now pleading, hoping that she would have the decency to just take it out of her phone gallery.

"Fine." Jieun rolls her eyes as she deletes the photo off of her cellphone. Muttering a small 'thank you', a relieved sigh escaped my mouth as she shows me that the picture no longer there in her gallery.

"Anyway, Jimin wanted me to tell you to get ready. He's picking you up at 10:30."

"What time is it?" I asked her, making Jieun glance at the clock.

"About ten o'clock." She bluntly states, and my eyes widen in both shock and annoyance. I only had thirty minutes to get ready. I can't believe she'd only tell me this now.

"You little--" I couldn't finish my sentence as I had already ran into my room. Thirty minutes to get ready sounded absolutely impossible to me but I tried my best to make it work. I literally picked up any article of clothing that was easiest to reach and hurriedly slipped them on. I tied my hair and quickly slapped on some makeup. I've never had this little amount of time to get dressed so you could say it was definitely hard for me. I bet Jieun laughing right now, seeing me in such a nutshell. But jokes in her, I was almost done. Once I finished, I had slipped on a pair of Converse to finish the look. As I look at myself in the mirror, I look decent at least. It wasn't my best outfit but it was still pretty good for a span of thirty minutes.

All of a sudden, I heard the doorbell ring and the sound of a familiar voice.

"Miyoung-ah! Jimin's here!"

'Just in time' I thought, making a smile creep onto my face once again.

ʕʔ
The comeback is in 4 days
iM sCreAminG
:)))

Sorry if this chapter wasn't much but I hoped you liked it!