[5]

third person pov
starbucks | 4:40 pm

"one caramel frappucino, grande and one vanilla bean frappucino.." jungkook says as he looks at taehyung, trying to read his mind on what size he wants. of course taehyung wanted a venti, jungkook rolls his eyes and looks back at the barista.

"what size, sir?" the barista asks.

jungkook was about to open his mouth but then taehyung had to say it for him because he'd been craving for a vanilla frappuccino, "venti."

"name?"

"jungkook."

"alright that would be.. $6.75."

jungkook gets out his credit card and swipes it. taehyung sits down and looks outside, waiting for jennie and lisa to come. two girls walked in and it was jennie and lisa.

"jennie, lisa!" tae shouts as he waves, jennie and lisa walk over to him. "hey, what's up?" lisa says, "hi!" jennie says cheerfully.

jungkook comes back with two frappuccinos, "ugh. they fucking got my name wrong.. AGAIN." jungkook shows the label to the others, it's spelled "junkoog." the others laugh while jungkook feels very humiliated.

"oh yea, hey jennie noona & lisa." jungkook says, jennie and lisa wave back.

"whattup junkoog." lisa says as jungkook glares at her, the others start laughing while jungkook is sipping his frappuccino frustratingly.

"i'm gonna go order a drink, what do you want lisa?" jennie turns her head to lisa, "caramel frapp, grande." jennie nods her head and goes over to the barista.

"wow you copy-cat." jungkook shakes his head in disappointment, lisa rolls her eyes. "whateverrrr." the two look and taehyung who looks completely down in the dumps.

"tae? you kay?" jungkook asks, lisa starts laughing. "ha! that rhymed." jungkook rolls his eyes and looks back at taehyung.

"it's nothing.. i guess." tae says emotionlessly, jungkook nods his head and turns around to see jennie walking up to the table they were sitting at.

"alright jungkook, we're even.. they spelled my name wrong too!" jennie pouts in disappointment as she shows the label to them, "jenny."

the three start laughing but then tae grew emotionless again, he grabbed his phone and started to scroll through instagram.

kpopnews posted a new picture

❤️|💬|↗️10,563 likeskpopnews EXO's sehun and red velvet's irene spotted together, holding hands in public at the mall

❤️|💬|↗️
10,563 likes
kpopnews EXO's sehun and red velvet's irene spotted together, holding hands in public at the mall. could they possibly be dating?

vreneforever wtf?? irene isn't a loyal bitch after all.. i thought i knew better.

irenetastic are you serious? I can't believe she would do such a thing..

taeify you fucking hoe.

taehyungiepie how dare you treat taehyung like that you unloyal bitch!

taetaecake im fucking disappointed.

taehyung roughly put his phone down which made the whole table shake. this interrupted jennie, lisa and jungkook's conversation so they looked up at tae who was so shocked.

"did something happen?" jennie asked with a worried expression, taehyung shook his head looking very traumatized. "n-no.. i'm alright.."

they all gave really strange looks at tae because of the way he was acting. this is why irene has been disappearing lately tae thought to himself.

"i have to go." taehyung gets out of his seat and rushes out the door.

a tear escaped his eye.

"i can't fucking believe you Irene.. why would you do this."