[43]

n a m j o o n ' s P O V

hoseok, yoongi, and i were just watching a movie until my phone started ringing. i decided to ignore it and continue watching the movie but i kept getting calls nonstop. so i then let out a sigh, putting the popcorn bowl into hoseok's arms and getting my phone out of my pocket.

6 missed calls from jisoo

3 missed calls from lisa

4 missed calls from rosé

jisoo's caller id then popped up so then i decided to answer, yoongi and hoseok looked at me with one of their brows raised. yoongi reaches for the remote control and pauses the movie.

"jisoo..? hello? is there something going on right now?" i asked in a worried tone, she sounded like she was crying, i heard noises in the background.. it sounded like she was in a hospital right now.

"namjoon.. you need to come to the hospital right now.. something happened to jennie."

my eyes immediately widened, "i'll be there soon." i say with such an expressionless tone as i quickly ended the call. "let's go." i say as i get up from my seat and started heading outside, yoongi and hoseok started following behind me.

~ • ~
seoul hospital
7:45 pm

t h i r d  p e r s o n  P O V

the three girls sat outside of Jennie's room. they all were just sitting there, crying until they saw namjoon, hoseok and yoongi. namjoon was running so fast he almost tripped, he looked like he was going to cry.

"where the fuck is jennie.. where is she?!" he shouts in a worried way, "she's in that room, we don't know what's going to happen to her.." rosé replies as she wipes her tear away. yoongi puts his hand on the younger's shoulder and namjoon starts to tear up.

the doctor comes out of the room with a serious face, everyone looks over at him, "doc, what's going on with my sister.. please.. tell me.."

"okay.. there's some bad news and good news.."

the doctor was interrupted by jin, taehyung, jimin and jungkook who seemed to be out of breath since they just arrived. "what's going on with Jennie..? is she alright?!" tae instantly asks in a very worried tone.

"she's in a very critical condition right now.. but she's alright though. but.. she's in a coma for.. i don't know how long."

they all seemed to sigh in relief but they all were still so worried for her. namjoon seemed to be crying the most since it was his little sister. he then plops down right beside lisa and buries his face into his hands.

"namjoon.." lisa says with a sad expression as she put his hand on his shoulder, "you all could come inside the room." the doctor gestures his hand for all of them to come inside. they all followed behind him and went into the room.

jennie looked so peaceful as she was laying in the hospital. all everyone could hear was the monitors beeping. everyone just stayed in silence. namjoon went up to the hospital bed and gently stroked his sister's hair, tears started to come out of his eyes.

no one has ever seen namjoon cry this much, he was so worried for his sister. taehyung on the other hand just stared at jennie emotionless, he wanted to let all his tears out but not in front of everyone.

someone came in the room and it was papa yg & bang-pd. "how's jennie??" papa yg asks as he goes up to the hospital bed and looks at jennie. "i'm guessing she's okay.. doctors don't know how long she's gonna be in a coma for." namjoon replies.

papa yg let's out a sigh, "girls, you're going to have to do the lotte family concert without jennie." rosé's eyes went in shock, "but papa yg.. how can we do this without jennie?"

"we can't back out of this, we have to." he replies as jisoo narrows her eyebrows, "lisa, you're going to have to do jennie's parts."

"but—"

"it's not that hard lisa, she's as good as you."

lisa takes a deep breath and nods her head in agreement. jisoo was just so mad at her manager. they were just gonna leave jennie out like this? "we have to go now, the concert is in two days."

"same goes for you boys." bang pd-him says, "so i'm just going to leave my sister like this?!" namjoon protests, facing his manager, "i'll take you back here tonight, don't worry, okay?"

namjoon nods his head as everyone gets up to leave the room, except taehyung who was behind everyone. "bang pd-nim, I'll be down in a bit!" tae shouts as he leaves the door slightly opened a bit.

taehyung goes up to the hospital bed, observing jennie. he couldn't take it anymore, so he just let out all his tears. "i should've told you earlier.. huh?"

"i'm sorry, jennie.. shit is just complicated. i should have actually talked to you." he knelt down as he held Jennie's hand. he couldn't bare seeing the person he loved the most like this. "it's sm and my manager's fault.. i had to agree with this, jennie."

"that day you broke up with me, i was so hurt. i cried so much. i really did. i fucking hate myself for actually hurting you.. i'm so damn sorry."

at this point he was sobbing, he let out all his sadness. he then felt someone touch his shoulder from behind, he then looked back and saw jungkook who was looking at him with sadness.

"hyung.. we have to go."

taehyung nods his head as he gets up, letting go of jennie's hand. as they were heading out the door, tae stopped at the door, looking at jennie.

"i love you."

~ • ~

hey everyone!

as you all know, lovely is coming to an end :( but.. i have a new book!

i will be starting chapter one when this book ends, thank you all so much for reading! (btw go check it out)

xoxo