ErrorMare || Memories

A/n : I'm trying to make fluff here, I don't know in the end it will still be fluff... Enjoy! Also this is human male NM and female Erry.

Requested by :TheUpSky268

[] [] []

"Heh... I hope Geno brother doesn't wait too long..." Said a female voice as she brought the groceries she had bought in the market. Rooster, Fishes, Carrot, Cabbage, Onion, Broccoli, Garlic, Apples, Oranges and a ketchup. She loved cooking and baking foods for her lovely brother. She wanted to go home fast as she passed a dangerous but fast shortcut.

"Now give me all of your Money, Rich kid." The female human named Error heard as she saw a man, Pointing his knife at a male teenager. She knew who was the male teenager, It's Prince Dream from high royalty. He is wealthy and popular. He also had an older brother named Prince Nightmare. Error really didn't want to get in their hands but he need to help the positivity prince.

"What's wrong here? This boy is with me, What do you need sir?" Error asked politely as her shaky hands held Dream's trembling hand. Dream's eyes widened as he looked at the female in front of him. He didn't know the female in front of him at all, So why is she saying that he is with her? Dream also noticed that the female in front of him was afraid as well because of the knife.

"Oh? A polite female? This teenager is being rude to me!" The man spoke as he pointed the knife at Error. At least the tension between them decreased, that's a big relief for Error. Error giggled and patted Dream's back while fake-glared at him. Dream gave her a confused look, Dream wasn't being rude! That man wants Money and he declines! Suddenly that man pulled out a knife and threaten him! So what's wrong with that?

"But-" Dream wanted to explain but the lady in front of him immediately covered his mouth with her hand. The lady winked at him as a hint not to say anything. Dream nodded softly and became silent afterwards.

"Haha sorry sir if he causes you some trouble. He causes bigger trouble when we are home and I need to take it all, Haha poor me." Error laughed softly while punching Dream's stomach. She knew she was afraid, But she needs to get home fast by this shortcut. So she need to take care of the problem in here first so she will be home in peace.

"Ahh... Poor you... I hope he didn't cause any trouble today for you young lady." The man lowered his knife and put it back in his pocket, it's a good sign.

"Haha I'm not young anymore, But thank you for the compliment! Also if you pardon us, We need to get home. Sorry again for him sir!" Error smiled as he pushed Dream to the way he supposed to go. The man waved as he walked away, With a smile on his face. Error took a heavy breathe and sighed in relief. But really Error wasn't young anymore, She was 29 years old.

"Thank you... But why do you want to help me? And how do you do that?" Dream frowned, Knowing that he lose his pride to lady like Error.

Error sighed, "Sometimes we just need help others, Learn and take care of the situation. After all, Not every people wants Money, Some of them just need love and affection from other. Hehe take care of yourself." Error smiled and picked up her groceries as she left. Dream smiled and waved, He saw lots of cuts and bruises on Error's arms. He frowned, "She has been through a lot."

"Dream! Where have you been!? I've been searching for you in hours!" Nightmare yelled as he immediately hugged his younger brother, Smiling in relief. Dream pointed at Error who was walking away, Holding both of her groceries firmly. She didn't want to turn back, She didn't want to get deeper in this royalty businesses.

"Hey, You! The lady with long red hairs! Come here!" Nightmare, The eldest prince commanded. Error turned around with a small smile, "Yeah? May I help you Prince Nightmare?" Error knew he was Nightmare. After all, He was popular.

Nightmare eyes widened when he saw Error, The student that he always bully. He saw bruises all over her arms and legs, The bruises he caused to her. There are a lot of cuts, Cuts where Error slit her wrists with knife and kept mumbling how useless she was. The usual happy and cheerful Error, had turned into suicidal and depressing Error because of Nightmare.

He also loved Error from the start and always try to attract Error's attention on him but he didn't mean to bully her that badly. Yet past can't be changed, Time can't return, World keeps going. Error's big cute eyes, Error flustered face, Error laugh in happiness, Error smile on eating her chocolates, Error's enthusiasm, Error's clumsiness, Error's love in cute puppets. Everything about Error, He knew everything, Almost everything about Error.

He wanted to say sorry to Error, But Error didn't come to school anymore. Error never been absence for school or any of the lessons, But he had been absence for weeks. Nightmare got bored to have no one to annoy, Error is the one Nightmare always feel fun and happy. He was worried why Error didn't come to school anymore.

He heard all those rumors about Error. Like... How the pathetic Error had killed herself. How the slutty Error had moved into another school. How useless Error died because of an incident. How the nerdy Error skipped school. How worthless Error was beat to pulp and ran to her parents for help. But... Error doesn't have parents.

He asked Blue, Error's friends where is Error. But the only response he gets was it's all his fault. Nightmare tried to check Error's house, But there's no one in here. In fact he saw a letter in Error's room said, 'Probably jumping off from a cliff if someone search me. Thanks for nothing. I'm useless and worthless.'

Nightmare shook back to reality, "...Error... I... I'm sorry..." Nightmare apologized.

Error tilted her head, Still smiling, "Haha why are you sorry? And how do you know my name?" Error asked. She jumped off the cliff, Instead of dying, Her memories disappeared. Her memories, Including Nightmare.

"... E-Error.. D-don't y...y-you... r-remember me...?" Nightmare asked as a few tears slipped out of his eyes. Error shook her head, Error didn't remember Nightmare anymore. Nightmare stuck in his guilt forever.