ErrorMare [] Continuation Drabbles

What if...
There is continuation of Error being a bad boy and Nightmare being a strict teacher?

Haven't read it yet? Read "What If" in this book!

Error blushed softly as his head kept thinking of a certain history teacher named nightmare. He couldn't stop thinking about him somehow and everytime before he sleep, He always keep checking if the next day will be history lesson. He became quiet less scary and destructive day by day because of that distraction.

He just became more confused and deep in thoughts. He kept on procrastinating in the class and did nothing except stare at the window, Having a deep thought of his own fantasies. He sighed softly as today is one of the day. He was staring at the window as he ignored what's happening in the class. He was fallen in a deep fantasies till the teacher yelled at him.

"ERROR! HOW MANY TIMES DID I CALL YOU!?" Mr. Nightmare yelled as he slammed his book in front of Error's eyes. Error eyes widened as he let out of surprised yelp and fell from his chair, landing on his butt with a loud sound. "Ouch..." he muttered in pain as he rubbed his butt, Looking at the teacher in front of him with such a pained expression.

"Present." He muttered as he slowly stood up nd sat back on his chair. Suddenly the class bursted in laughter, Error looked at them in confusion as he saw nothing was wrong in here. Nightmare just face palmed and looked at his student who didn't mind paying any of his attention to the class.

"I asked you to answer the question Error. That's why you need to pay attention in the class." He sighed as he pointed to the question 23 in the page 69. Error chuckled in embarrassment as he started frowning a little bit, Thinking something as he stared at Nightmare's face. Sometimes he wondered how his homeroom teacher yet history teacher could be so flirty yet strict at the same time.

Nightmare sighed as he saw his student conflicted face yet dazed in his thoughts again. "...Error. Meet me in my Office after school. I have something to tell you." He spoke strictly as he walked back to the whiteboard and started teaching the class again. Error frowned, Screaming why inside his head.

[After school]

Error nervously dragged his feet to Nightmare's Office as all he could think is some flirty demeanour from the teacher. He blushed at the thoughts and covered his face and screamed internally. He knocked on the door and slowly entered the Office, Not forgetting to close the door behind him.

Nightmare looked at Error and smirked softly as he briskly walked to him and grabbed his chin. Error looked at him in a blushing state as his body stiffened up. "What's in your head recently hm? You have been quiet for a while..." He muttered as he took a sip on his strawberry milk.

"...U-uhm... Just about something... or someone..." He blushed softly as he hugged himself and rubbed his neck nervously.

"Hm... really~? Tell me who~" He purred as his face went closer to Error's face as he slowly pushed Error to the wall. He smirked as he had pinned him to the wall so he can't escape from his question.

"I-I uh... I-it's actually uhh w-wrong and um *cough cough* I-I know... uh... that... u-um..." Ertot stuttered as he blushed heavily, couldn't talk at all when his own crush was in front of him and was way too close to him. "I-I love... um... nnhh... uh..."

"Just spill it out before I take your first kiss~" Nightmare purred as his hand caressed Error's cheeks gently as he licked his neck. He knew exactly the answer but he decided to keep it for himself. He know it's inappropriate to read Error's diary book and he knew that Error fell in love with him.