ErrorMare [] Beach!

Fluff : 4/5
Watermelon smashing!

Okay, If everyone kept ignore me and yell at me, I'm done. I don't care anymore, I will stop and write whatever I want! Don't spam me and give death note, I'm tired of it. Just because in this book doesn't have fluff, It doesn't mean it will never have a fluff.

If this book doesn't have lemon, Just be patience, I'm writing it. If you had requested part two or sequel of this chapter, just wait for it to come out. If Error never be dom in this book, Don't worry, Yandere Error will come out. If you are bored with ErrorMare Original, Just be patient, I'm writing Vampire Nightmare X Villager Error and Siren Error X Pirate Nightmare.

Everything needs process and I get my own life so stop spamming me because of haven't do your request. If you don't like me, No need to read this book, No need to follow me. Don't make me go hiatus, I am human too. I can't do everything at once. Don't like my writing style? Write your own ErrorMare book! I am done...

I never do A/N chapter right? I always give you ErrorMare oneshot at least once in two weeks. Now just be patience and let me work. I'm feeling angst vine crawling my legs, But I will do angst when I'm completely in bad mood. I tried not to make any angst today, Okay? I will rewrite Kid is Cute later because No one can read it clearly.

Also the legend is coming back, My first senpai cough cough. They told me when to write fluff just imagine marshmallows and rainbows. let your finger dances like playing piano, letting your thoughts flew and land into the imagination. She said just imagining that with your friends instead of the characters so it will become more real, I will try the method today! :D

She is the queen of fluff!

[] [] []

Error breathed in the air of a beach as he smiled softly, Letting the warm sunlight embraced his bones. He really loved going to beach. The most thing he like to do is watermelon smashing and eating popsicles. A gush of winds flew pass by, Hitting his swim suit as it flowed up along with it. Error gasped as he pulled down his swimsuit. Error blushed softly as he saw Nightmare in front of him, Staring at him warily.

Nightmare looked at Error, He could see Error's underwear when wind flew by. He couldn't help it but blush a little at what his eye had seen. Error was wearing a blue 'dress' for beach. The dress showed his shoulder and upper ribs, with a dark blue ribbon tied round his waist. His dress reached his ankles and he was wearing his usual pink slippers. Error wore a round hat, decorated with sunflowers. He looked absolutely gorgeous.

"You see nothing!" Error squeaked as he immediately tackled Nightmare in a hug. Nightmare squeaked and hugged back in confusion, Letting his long arms wrapped around the glitchy's waist. Nightmare chuckled softly and stroked Error's head softly as if he was caressing a delicate flower.

"A-ahh! My hat!" Error squeaked as his hat flew because of the wind. He released his hug as he tried to catch for his hat but it got stuck into a coconut tree. He tried to jump and grab it, But nothing Works. Nightmare chuckled and stared at Error, He was short and unable to reach for the hat. Nightmare walked to Error's side as his soft slippers touch the warm yellow sands as his slipper was filled with the particles of the sand.

Nightmare was a few inches taller than Error, It's because of his age. He was older than Error by one year. Even tho their ages were different, But they still love each other, Their soul will stay the same and have each other's. Nightmare smirked smugly as he tip toed and grabbed Error's sunflowers hat, Chuckling softly.

"Nighty! Give it back!" Error whined as he jumped, Trying to get  his hat from Nightmare's hand. He jumped and jumped, trying to drag Nightmare's arm down but Nightmare's other arm grabbed the hat and raised it back to the air. Error pouted and let himself fall down on the soft sands as some sand powders came out. He gave up, He can't take his hat from Nightmare at all.