ErrorMare || Hanahaki Disease 2

It's been days since Nightmare talk to Error after Cross and Nightmare become perfect couple. Error has been avoiding Nightmare this days, Everytime Nightmare tries to getting closer to Error, Error always says that he has some business to do or he is busy. Nightmare was happy being Cross's boyfriend but at the same time worried about Error.

"Error!" Nightmare yelled at the being called glitch as Nightmare immediately ran to him and hugged him from his back. Error just could stay silent and trying to pry Nightmare away from him, "N-Nighty, Cross will get the wrong idea." Error spoke as he tried avoiding Nightmare's gaze. He was growing weak and he knew a few more days and he will die because of the disease.

"What's wrong with you!? You keep avoiding me! Just let me talk to you at least today!" Nightmare yelled of tears of happiness flowed down from Nightmare's eyes. Error sighed softly as he coughed a little, Immediately wiped the blood and throw the flower petals away so Nightmare couldn't notice.

Error recently was wearing weird clothing, Error always wore his hood up, Using long sleeved clothes, Wearing mask and sun glasses. Of course that was weird but at least No. one questioning it. "Please, Killer needs to talk to me." Error reasoned as he felt his body grew colder and colder each second. He didn't want to die or look like sick in front of Nightmare.

Nightmare released Error as he pouted in annoyance, "We are still friends right? O-or now you get b-bored of me..." Nightmare started to tear up as tears slipped out of his eyes socket and his smile turned into frown. He hiccuped as he wiped his tears with his hands but more tears started flowing down instead of stopping it.

Error panicked as he immediately wiped Nightmare's cheeks with his cold fingers, "Nighty I d-don't mean s-something like that...  I'm just r-really busy this week... W-we are still b-besties right?" Error's voice broke at besties as his heart stabbed multiple times till it broke to pieces and burnt into ashes. It feels so hurt yet Error needs to keep cool, He learnt it from the past where Ink broke him down. He was still alive because he have a little love for Nightmare.

"Y-yeah... But promise me, You won't avoid me anymore..." Nightmare sobbed, Leaning on Error's chest as he hugged him softly. Error frowned and looked away, Scratching his back softly. He wanted Nightmare to get used of Error ignoring him so Nightmare won't know about his death but he didn't want to make Nightmare sad at the same time.

Error smiled painfully, "Okay, I promise." Error spoke while patting Nightmare's back softly. Error coughed in pain as he felt blood came out of his mouth along with broken flower petals. He immediately looked away as he immediately ran away, Leaving Nightmare worry and confused by his weird action. Nightmare was planning on visiting Error tonight.

[] [] []

"D-damn..." Error coughed heavily as he puked on the sink. Flower petals, Bloods and his saliva went out of his mouth while his body felt weak and powerless. Error gasped as he suddenly felt pain in his lungs and fell down to the floor. His heart pumped slower and slower till it reach to a stop, At that moment Error knew it was his death tonight.

Error's body grew cold as ice as his body fell limp. His eyes slowly closed as darkness consumed him in while reaper had taken his life away. His heart beat stopped, His bloods stop moving, He had his life taken away. At the same time Nightmare came, Visiting Error with a smile on his face. "Err-... ERROR!!" Nightmare yelled as he immediately ran to Error's side with fear in his eyes. He shaked Error's dead body but he got No response.

"ERROR WAKE UP!! NONONONO!!" Nightmare yelled as tears streamed down his face. He checked for Error's heartbeat but he feel nothing, Error's body was cold as ice as he checked if Error is breathing but he isn't breathing anymore. More tears slipped down his eyes as he saw his own besties was dead in front of him.

He stood up as he saw flowers and bloods stained on the sink, His eyes widened. "F-flowers? H-hanahaki disease...? S-since when?" Nightmare mumbled as he saw a paper on the corner of the sink. He picked it up as he started to read the letter with broken heart.

Dear Nightmare,
It feels weird to be writing a letter to someone who was just with me in every moment of my life. You are an awful person. Clumsy, Coward and Slowpoke.

I really like that personality of yours even tho I never show it to you. I only act as Friend A and your accompany to you while my friend, Cross acts as your boyfriend. I just stare at you from the back, far away from you while you were having fun with your new boyfriend Cross. I am happy that you are happy, But my soul doesn't want to take that fact. They want something more than just a friend.

However, I deny all my negative imaginations and always try to be normal and cheerful as always. I just want you to be happy and all the best given to you. But sometimes I don't hear that  I can't deny my feelings anymore. Within that, I broke out into pieces. I wanted you to be more than just a friend. But the fact knowing you only like me as a friend only make me feel down even more.

The day when I want to confess to you, I wanted to say how I love you and want to spend all the qualities time with you but instead I saw you laying on the floor, Feeling really weak and you were having Hanahaki Disease. That moment I realize that you really need Cross's love and some sacrifice must be made. I need to sacrifice my feeling so you won't end up dead. Inside my soul, Grew something new. The fear of losing you, Dead by unaccepted love.

I started trying to find a way to make you confess despite the fact of me slowing dying. I was really out of it and keep working hard till the day you confessed to Cross and Cross took your feelings as a yes. I started dying and dying, I hoped that I could avoid you long enough till you forget about my existence. I guess that wasn't working, You still worry about me even as a friend. I'm happy that I could spend all the times with you. I'm glad that I met you.

By : Error