ErrorMare [] I Found Love

Before the contest :
Loading the picture...

Me - Sips on the coffee-

- Looking at the contestant - 

Me - I supposed 'Not to follow this'

THE CONTESTANTS ARE TOO PRO- 

- Looking at the theme -

*spits the coffee*

Me - HOW DO I MAKE ANGST FROM THIS THEME

I will just do the NSFW...

..............…………………

NVM DarkBlueSoul012- CAN I QUIT?

It's Error X Nightmare ship
It's a fluff AND BOI-

I SPENT A WEEK DOING 9 CHAPTERS AND KILLER MY HANDS- IN RESULT I JUST ABLE TO DO A LIGHT TEXTING- AND- Unable to write much .-.

Btw 'I Found Love' are deleted in my account and now are published in a new account called Kristine_Theo which was a collaboration account of TheoEvelyn and midnight_diary with the cover of this which was drawn by Aik/Anggie too-tired-to-cares

Morning! Your adorable Error Miscalculations is back to your life! Do you know how my life had changed since he came? YUP! HE IS THAT ASS = NIGHTMARE MOON! At first I was a loner and straight till he came and slapped me! Many stuffs had happened s...

Morning! Your adorable Error Miscalculations is back to your life! Do you know how my life had changed since he came? YUP! HE IS THAT ASS = NIGHTMARE MOON! At first I was a loner and straight till he came and slapped me! Many stuffs had happened since he came and he made me felt weird tinging feelings inside my heart.

I didn't admit that I'm in love with him but at the same time I felt my life becomes less boring when he comes. LESS BORING MEANS GETTING WEIRDER, DON'T TAKE IT FOR GRANTED YOU FEMALE TEENAGERS! He had changed my life completely and trapped me around his little fingers. He had decided my fate and dragged me to his sh#ts!

Let's get straight to the point.

He had changed my life.
Now I have friends.
I'm not straight anymore.
My life gets more interesting.
I had exposed lots of emotions.
Plus this story reaching the end.

I sighed as I looked at the persons in front of me who I called my friends. First was Cross X. He had been my savior when he protected me from mean girls, Plus he is a great philosopher and positive as hell! He also had guided me through his friendship path and helped me breaking my shells. He is sure athletic guy and kind, He's my first best friend.

Second was Dream Sunshine. He had been a fun guy to talk too, He's sensitive of his surroundings and always help me in any situations. He also loved having food wars and loved sharing. He is nice and bright, He made life more logical yet interesting. Even tho I'm not that close to him, But I'm dragged becoming his friends because of Nightmare.