Five

A/N: So this chapter is more Harry's take on things :) I love hearing from you guys so don't hesitate to leave a comment! Thank you for reading. x

Harry strums a chord of his guitar absentmindedly,  eyes scanning the empty venue as crew members bustled around him ina flurry, getting ready for tonight's show

Harry strums a chord of his guitar absentmindedly, eyes scanning the empty venue as crew members bustled around him ina flurry, getting ready for tonight's show. He'd picked up his mum and sister earlier from the airport, hidden behind his sunglasses and Robin's beloved hat that he always had with him. To say that Harry enjoyed having his mum with him while he toured would be an atrocious understatement. Even at 24, Harry still needed her more than he let on. His mum's affectionate smile and understanding nature was the best cure for even his worst day on the road. But the conversation they had shared in the car ride to the venue had left Harry sitting in deep thought for a while now. He watches his mum and Gemma from across the venue, laughing and talking with Rhea like she's one of their one. And that's exactly what she is.

"No Rhea?" Gemma had asked after clicking her seat belt in. Her hair was a silver color now, bringing out her freckles and big beautiful eyes. She was sitting in the front seat while Harry sat in the back with Anne. Harry had been under the impression that his sister couldn't make it, but the surprise had been worth it. He loved having his family with him.

Harry's heart flutters in his chest at the mention of her name, "No... she, uh, wanted to make sure the venue didn't change anything. You know her, hard worker and all tha'."

Anne hums in agreement, leaning onto her son's shoulder , "A very hard worker. She's taking care of herself, yes? And you're watching over her?"

Harry nods, lifting an arm and letting his mum hug him. "She's good, mum." He sarcastically adds, "Your son is fine too, thanks for asking."

"Oh stop," Anne says, hugging him tight. "I know you're okay because she's here with you. In good hands with her. Makes me feel a bit better about you being gone for so long, love."

Harry doesn't say anything, but he doesn't need to. He knows his mum is thinking of the same conversation he is. The one that took place in a hospital waiting room all those months ago. He'd been without sleep for days, his eyes tired and focused on making sure his mum didn't spend a second alone. It was there, in the ridiculously bright and unhomey waiting room that he'd confessed he wished Rhea was there. His words are still clear and ever present as when he said them, "She just... makes everything okay, yeh know?" It was his mum's idea for him to call her that night and that was what led him to tracking her down in New York.

"Is she still dating that wall street guy?" Gemma asks, her chin resting on the seat as she eyes her little brotherly curiously.

"No," Harry says much too quickly. He knocks the hat off his head and scratches at the back of his neck nervously. "I mean.. dunno, Gem. Why's it matter?"

Gemma raises a brow and shares a knowing glance with her mother but doesn't say anything.

"Gemma Anne, leave your brother alone," Anne chastises.