thank you ; but not farewell

John Cheever once said, "I can't write without a reader. It's precisely like a kiss — you can't do it alone." 

Cheever was onto something and I feel the exact same way. I can't thank you all enough for reading, voting, and commenting. This story is easily the closest and most important work I have ever written. It's very much my heart and soul, and to share it with all of you was something that was remarkable. 

It's a story that lived in my heart for over two years and now it's finally done. I consider myself incredibly lucky to hear from all of you, and as long as you guys want to keep reading my work — I'll keep writing. x

Timeless, is far from done. It's hard for me to let go of my characters, especially Rhea and Harry. This is just the beginning for Rhea and Harry, they have a long way to go and I will continue to create drabbles and content for them. They are my favorite couple and their relationship is, well, timeless.

That being said, I want to remind you all that you can request drabbles for them pre/post Timeless anytime in my tumblr inbox. My username is the same as here. I will try my best to upload them on here as well! I tend to write a lot of them, so it's hard.

 I will be marking this story as 'complete' but it will be updated with these extras. 

Remember, if you have a tumblr account you can sign up to be on a taglist for drabbles here: https://pal25.typeform.com/to/WI9XwL

That way, you never miss a Rhea and Harry update. 

So don't hesitate to send me asks about them, to request drabbles or insta prompts, to check in on them. Thank you infinitely – here's to the next story.  I do hope you'll all come along for it. 

stylishmuser x