ten

"Oi, careful," Harry says, his eyes widening when Spike leans off his back and reaches towards Rhea

His sister is currently riding piggyback on Rhea, arms clutched around her neck as Rhea zooms them in between the rows of seats. The gleeful giggles from both of Adam's kids echo throughout the vacant venue as Harry and Rhea keep them entertained long enough for Adam and Emi to get some alone time.

"Where should we go next, hm?" Rhea pants, hitching Silver up higher on her back and pausing to take a deep breath when they stop in front of the stage.

"I want to go with Rhea," Spike says, tugging on Harry's hair to get his attention.

Rhea turns around upon hearing his words, brown hair wavy and against her cheek as she grins at the boy.

"S'that your way of saying m'horrible at this, mate?" Harry grunts, trudging over to Rhea. He bends down and Spike crawls off his back as his sister does the same, both of them switching places.

"It's not his fault you've got a bad back Harry," Rhea mumbles, winking at him. Harry's momentarily mesmerized as she quickly throws the top part of her hair into a messy bun. "Or that you're slow as a snail."

"M'not slow," Harry protests, gesturing Silver over with a reassuring smile as the two kids switch.

He helps her climb on and makes sure she's holding on tight as Spike crawls onto Rhea's back.

"Alright, how about we go get you two some food? Hm?" She hums, leading them all backstage.

Harry follows behind, listening with a big smile as Rhea entertains Spike's excited babble about how she would be a red plane because of the shirt she's wearing today.

When they enter backstage they spot Emi and Adam in the far corner, finishing up their lunch. Adam's eyes widen and he tosses his crumpled napkin onto the table, "What have these two done to you? Kids, those are my bosses!"

Emi bursts into laughter and shakes her head as Adam starts to stand up.

"No, no, no," Rhea says, shaking her head. She helps Spike settle down into one of the chairs at the table opposite of Adam's. "I've watched you two facetime for months about how much you miss each other. Half an hour is not enough. Besides, we're having a blast."

She sits down next to Spike as Harry and Silver sit down across from them. Harry lands in his chair with a huff and runs a hand through his wayward curls.

"Rhea's the best, daddy!" Silver says, waving at her parents.

"Oh, I know she is baby. Be nice to her, okay?" Adam says.

Silver nods and Rhea grins, giving Emi and Adam a final encouraging nod before she pulls her phone out. "Okay, what do you guys want for lunch?" She raises an expectant eyebrow at the two children.