eleven: part one

a/n: this chapter is split into two parts because a lot happens! thanks for reading, as always, please vote and comment if you enjoyed! more than anything I love to hear from you.

Harry's trying really hard not to call anyone but he's incredibly fed up with being so damn bored.

They have a 2 day break before the next show in Milan and with yesterday spent  relaxing and catching up on rest, today is the day they're all out doing tourist things. Mitch and Sarah went out on a double date with Jeff and Glenne, Clare is visiting a keyboard shop and Adam tagged along with her,  leaving  Harry alone in the hotel for another day.

Well, not completely alone.

He knows Rhea's got nothing on her agenda for today because he heard her telling Aaliyah exactly that yesterday on the way to their rooms. He was hoping she'd pop down for breakfast and he could ask her then if she wanted to spend the day with him but there was no sign of her.

[[MORE]]

After their day together with Adam's kids and his realization, he wants to do this right this time. Everything about this new part of his life was different. This tour, this album, it was all him- everything he wanted it to be. He'd come a long way from caring what people thought of him, and it came with some due changes.

He wants to take Rhea out and not be afraid of what chaos will occur because of it. He knows when it comes down to it, he'll be able to keep her safe.  He wants to be happy and she makes him a type of happy that he's been searching for far and wide, but only resides with her. Things had always been so fast, so quick before. He wanted to take it slow but he also wanted to be able to slip his arms around her and nuzzle into her neck and kiss her sweet, pretty lips-

Harry shakes his head and blinks to clear the image from his mind, shifting in the hotel lobby chair grumpily. The coffee that the waitress had refreshed not too long ago is steaming still and he focuses on the gray matter instead, glancing briefly at his cell phone. He's been playing a game of 'should i ' or 'should i not' with calling Rhea. He doesn't want to disturb her if she's sleeping in, but he really, really wants to see her.

He's just lunged forward to grab his phone, finger hovering over Rhea's contact as he stares at the tiny picture of her he'd snagged last week when she comes into the lobby. He watches as she walks across the marble coated floors, her black suede ankle boots making a sound loud enough to alert others of her presence but not enough to annoy them. She's wearing such a simple outfit but Harry swears, he's never seen someone more beautiful.

Maybe it's the way her long sleeved black shirt is french tucked into the front of dark blue, ripped denim jeans. Or the way the outfit does wonders for every curve, every inch of her body. Her hair, brown and long and begging for Harry to run his fingers through it is straight today, hitting just below her breasts. She's pushing her shorter layers behind her ears every few seconds, a useless tactic because it falls loose again and again.  She greets the man at the front desk  and exchanges a few words with him, smiling in gratitude as he runs off to do whatever she requested. Harry stands up, grabbing the coffee as he watches Rhea begin to dig through the navy purse she has on her arm. He smirks when he sees her getting frustrated, not finding what she's looking for; her brows are furrowed together in annoyance and her jaw is slightly set. He knows, even if he can't see them through the veil of her hair.