Nuptials

Harley's POV

Mistah J didn't want to wait to get married. He wanted to do it before the baby came. Yet, he was completely wanting a huge traditional wedding. So he gave me one month to orchestrate that. It was hard, but Ivy and I pulled it off. Even my mom and sister came. It was a beautiful wedding in our beautiful back yard. There were purple roses everywhere, accented by white ones. The cake was so tall that you would need a step ladder to reach the top.

I was so nervous as I waited for the music to start. I kept figiting with my dress thinking I looked like a whale pregnant. Mistah J had half the underworld out there. And none of them have seen me like this before. I felt so out of place. So when the music started up I wanted to throw up. I'd never felt more nervous in my life.

"Harley, it's time," Ivy says and hands me my boquet. "Wait for the count of three and follow me down the asile."

I nod nervously and try to smile. I do the count. Then I hear "Here Comes The Bride", and I turn the corner to an entire crowd standing up and facing my direction. I can literally hear them gasp when they see I'm pregnant. They start to whisper among themselves. I didn't know if I had the courage to walk down the asile. But then my eyes found my Mistah J. He stood perfectly in a black and white tux. The smile on his face was Jack's. And like magic, the nervousness faded. Screw the crowd, this was about me and my Mistah J. I'm getting married to the man I love.

And just like that, my feet start to move up the asile, drawing me closer and closer to my future husband. As I approach him he extends out his hand for me to take. We face one another with big smiles, hand in hand. Even Frost is smiling next to Mistah J. But the audience was still gossiping. They had shocked expressions on their faces. Mistah J glares over at them. He casually turns to Frost and holds out his hand. Frost quickly puts his gun in Mistah J's hand. Mistah J raises it and fires it into the air. All eyes are quickly redirected to Mistah J.

"I realize the surprise...the shock you must be feeling... oooooh, shotgun wedding, I get it," he twirls his wrist, "but I like shotguns. They leave a very...interesting hole. So, if you don't shut up, I'll see if I can't find one laying around here."

You've never heard a quieter crowd, not even crickets dared to chirp. Mistah J gives the crowd a huge smile and a bow. He gives Frost back his gun and takes my hands in his again. Then the ceremony takes off without a hitch. It was formal and everything was down to the letter. The "I do" from Mistah J came in three voices, Jack's, Mistah J's, and Boss. I was surprised by the latter. When I kissed Mistah J he dipped me dramatically and kissed me romantically. It was beautiful.

Then came the envelopes. In a mob family it's a custom to give money to the newlyweds. Well Mistah J, I guess you could say, is head of the family, therefore, the envelopes were quite fat. Mostly hundreds too. I'm really hoping that Mistah J takes me on a honeymoon with some of that cash. We never get to leave Gotham. It would be nice to get away for a few days.

And my favorite part of the day was when Mistah J actually danced with me. Honestly, I had no idea that he could even dance. I could never get him to at any of his clubs. He would always just scowl and watch me. But today, our wedding day, my Mistah J spun me around like Cinderella. And I felt like Cinderella. It was a perfect fairy tale day. I was so happy.

Then Mistah J decided it was time to end the days festivities and send the guests home. He stood at the door, seeing people out as I kissed my mom and sister Sherry goodbye. They had both been afraid to approach Mistah J, so I tried to break the ice.

"Mom, sis, I'd like you to officially meet my husband, the Jo..."

"Jack," Mistah J quickly interrupts me, "Jack Napier," he nods and extends his hand with a warm smile.

"Jack?" My mother says curiously. She looks at me, "But I thought you were marrying the Joker."

Mistah J laughs softly, "Well, while my parents were less than to be desired, they did at least give me a real name."

My mom nods, "Well, Mr. Joker, I do hope that you'll take care of my daughter and grandchild."

"They're both a part of me. How could I ever treat them as anything less?"

I guess that answer pleased my mom because she didn't say anything else. Maybe she could see the sincerity in my Mistah J's eyes. In Jack's eyes. We said goodbye and Mistah J closed the door. He began unworking his bowtie, letting it dangle around his neck. He smiles at me and crosses over to me. His arms pull me close and he kisses me softly.

The next thing I know he's lifting me off my feet bridal style. He starts to cross the living room for the staircase. "Are you happy?" He asks me with a serious face.

"Are you kidding?! Yes! Of course!" I say and pull up to kiss his cheek.

"Hope this works out better than the last time," he mutters softly, more to himself really. His eyes meet mine. "My wife," he says, but I think he just wants to hear the way it sounds.

"My husband," I smile.

He pushes our bedroom door open and walks inside. He gently lays me down on the bed and straightens back up looking down at me. I couldn't really read his expression.

"Everything ok puddin?"

"Yeah, I think so," he nods. He leans over and kisses me.

"Um... Mistah J?" I say.

He looks at me, "Yeah?"

"Take your clothes off."

"HaHaHa! Does somebody want daddy?!" He joyfully laughs.

I sit up and reach for the buttons on his shirt. I slowly start to undo them as I stare into my Mistah J's icy blue eyes. He just stares down at me without blinking. He pulls his arms from the sleeves and let's the shirt fall onto the floor. His hands move down to his pants and unfastened them, allowing them to fall to his ankles. Then his thumbs go inside the elastic of his silk boxers. He shoves them down off his hips. Then he stands there, completely naked. A small smile comes to his lips.

"I showed you mine, now show me yours," he gently pushes me back and climbs into the bed over me. His hands slide under me, reaching for the zipper on my dress. He unzips it and starts to pull it off as his tounge dances a symphony in my mouth. He sits up between my thighs and reaches for my panties. He slips them off and surprises me when he bends over and places a kiss on my stomach. I run my hand through his hair and smile when I hear him whispering to my stomach, "Daddy loves you." He sits up, his hands on my knees, "And daddy loves you too," he smirks before his head disappears behind my buldge.

I draw in a breath as I feel his warm tongue on my most sensitive spot. Oh God, he's never done that before. But he's sooooo good at it. Hum, I wonder what other trucks he has up his sleeves tonight?

Next chapter: total smut