Chapter 6. Let's get it started

It was morning once more. You lied in your bed staring at the ceiling wondering what you can do with the boys while you wait for Stark to let you know when he is available. All that was running in your head was a complete blank slate.

Just great.

You got up from your bed and fixed it.

Walking out of your room, the first thing you noticed was Bucky and Loki cuddling on the inflatable mattress. You got a bit closer to see them and they were in each other's embrace under the covers. You quickly went to your room to grab your phone and took a picture.

You held your giggles with your hand over your mouth.

You looked at the couch bed and you see that Steve and Thor were more spread out with their arms and legs taking up most of the bed.

They fed bucky to the snake as a sacrifice.

You went to the kitchen to make breakfast. You grabbed the big bowl and a bag of pancake mix from the shelf. After you finished mixing, you grabbed a pan and spatula to make the pancakes.

" Do you want some help?"

You were startled and accidentally smacked Steve with the spatula in the face.

"Sorry, Sorry." You said.

" No worries." He touched his face were you hit him. " See. not a scratch."

" You scarred me." You took a breath. " Did you see the lovely couple?"

Steve turned his head to were you were pointing. He covered his mouth from laughing.

" Why is Bucky on the floor with Loki?" you asked.

" We all called 'not it'." he lightly chuckled. " Bucky was the last one to say 'not it.' Loki fought for territory of the mattress. He finally agreed to share, but they were on the far ends of the mattress when they went to sleep. Now it's a different story."

" Explains a lot."

" Bucky was upset that he lost and gave us the stink eye."

" I imagine why. Who would want to sleep with a snake in the bed."

He laughed at your remark.

After making the pancakes with the help of Steve, you made some eggs and sausages on the side.

The sound of a yawn echoed the living room. You turned around and saw that it was bucky finally waking up. You patted Steve on the shoulder to pay attention to the show that was about to go down.

Bucky started to move a bit, but his eyes were still closed. Then both of them opened their eyes.

" Ahhhhhhhhh." They both screamed.

Bucky punched him with his metal arm and sent him flying across the room.

" Why am I always getting punched?" Loki said while rubbing his face.

Bucky looked at Loki then looked at you and Steve laughing at what they have witnessed.

" I hate you, Steve."

" Aw, I love you too." he said with tears of laughter in his eyes.

" Never speak of this, either of you." Bucky threatened.

"Please, I wish to forget just as much as you do. On the hand, you were in fact a good to cuddle with I must say. " Loki said with a small smile.

Bucky quickly got up from and started to charge at Loki. " Shut up."